5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHaze

No fecking way his back has healed. He's been absolutely shit since the restart.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Most overrated player in existence. He literally can't do the basics right.

Should retire and go try his hand at politics at least he is half decent at that.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
What has happened to him? If he isnt fit why we are risking him for this nothing competition. If he is fit then what the hell is wrong with him? Seems distracted and not interested at all

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He needs to reset and get his head back in it. Seems more of a not getting up to speed thing to me, rather than physical.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He would want to cop himself on and concentrate on his football and not become the next Lingard. I am hearing more about what he is doing outside of football than what he is doing on the pitch.

Ole will have to have a one to one with him.

Tiber

Dreadful, again. Only in the team because of his name and status.

I don't know if distraction from the off field doctorates etc, or the effects pf injury, but we need him back to the level he was pre-injury, he is holding us back

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Worst one of the front three today, and it's not the first time since the restart. I don't know if he's still hurt by now or he's just regressed.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Ole’s goldenboy, will never be dropped. I’m going the route he isn’t fit and the lad needs a good rest and needs to be eased back into match sharpness. If that isn’t the case and he actually is fully fit then his form is cause for concern. We desperately need options for rotation.

King Eric 7

We need a backup for our forward line who isn't called Dan James, to save us persisting with Rashford while he's clearly off form. Hasn't been the same since coming back from injury and I hope with some rest he comes back firing next season.

Bwuk

Looks like he’s struggling physically. Has never been at it since the break.

Darlington Padgett

If Sancho comes, he'll replace Rashford. I'd play Lingard ahead of him atm, Rashford is not even tracking back.

DarkXaero

Must be Ole's favorite player on the squad because there's no way he deserved to be on the pitch for the full 90.

Cecc07

Loyalty to certain players has cost us again. Should come off muche earlier. He was terrible.

Renegade

Must be Ole's favorite player on the squad because there's no way he deserved to be on the pitch for the full 90.
From day 1 his been Ole’s favourite. He doesn’t even attempt to hide it. We should have been easing him back into the team after that injury. We use him in pointless games and he rarely gets subbed. Granted our replacements are awful. I think his position should be at risk from a potential Sancho signing than Greenwood.

Kopral Jono

My average rating for him this season is 4.8 and I think tonight, especially, justifies that.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He needs to reset and get his head back in it. Seems more of a not getting up to speed thing to me, rather than physical.
I think he's come back from the injury meek. Everything goes wrong and wrong decision each time. I think he'll come back next season better, but he's been painful to watch since coming back.

Leg-End

Needs a good rest and then needs to hit the ground running next season or it’s going to cost us.

Lentwood

The issue is this is Rashford’s normal level. The fanboys make excuses and have done for the last three years - whether it’s injury/out of position/tired/mismanagement/low confidence or whatever...delete as appropriate

Then when he has a little patch of form and scores a few goals they are back out in force to tell us he is world class and one of the best young players in the world.

We need to stop this delusion and get real about his abilities. His base level is OK at best and he’s capable of moments of spectacular skill but that shouldn’t make you good enough to start for Utd unfortunately

adamwest

Most overrated player in existence. He literally can't do the basics right.

Should retire and go try his hand at politics at least he is half decent at that.
Take a break and hang your head. We're all frustrated but this is despicable.

SAFMUTD

It has to be said he's had an awful awful run since the reestart, not doing even the basic stuff. Clearly low on confidence and trying too hard.

Lentwood

I’m sorry but if people are using a stress fracture to his back 7 months ago as an excuse they need to find another sport because they clearly know bugger all about this one!

Plenty of time to recover from the physical injury and it’s hardly a confidence-shaking horror injury like Luke Shaw, basically just a knock

AshRK

I don't know why he is no longer being direct. Either he just pauses and passes it to Fred or just tries something stupid to lose the ball possession. It's like he wants to score a perfect goal. I hope he starts the next season with a fresh attitude.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
That moment where he didnt help defending man, that was so frustrating to see. Why he just stood there ?!?!?! Good player, but not the player ( as starter ) you need to be a top team.

jesperjaap

Ole's reluctance to take him off cost us.
The problem is though, who do you take him off for? Ageing Mata or run around like a headless chicken James, he just doesnt have good options, thats the problem and thats why the likes of Sancho and.or Grealish are so important this summer, we have a really good front three, we have a piss poor second front three for a team of our stature

Status
Not open for further replies.