Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not sure what's going on out there but he looks genuinely terrified of having the ball. Didn't want to put in a cross as he was scared.

He'll come back from this, but right now is rock bottom for him.
How much longer should he be given a pass?

Skills

Snitch
Honestly, that has to be up there with the worst cameos i've ever seen.

Oranges038

Just doesn't look bothered.

Come on as a sub - no reaction.
Lose the ball - no reaction.
Try something, anything - nope.

Very disappointing once again.

Sylar

Knew we were handicapped when he came on
And somehow he was even worse than I was expecting

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How much longer should he be given a pass?
Its not being given a pass, but the guy genuinely needs help to get out of the rut. Who knows if it'll happen here even. But he is way better than this and this is his confidence being completely shot. Its painfully clear to see. Confidence can make or break a career, but I have no doubt that he'll eventually find his form again.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Awful. Struggling to make simple 5 yard passes. Needs to get out of his head.

Again, didn't look like he gave the slightest shit.

Mata put in more of a shift.

It'll be criminal if he's still here next season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was as bad as he’s probably ever played. Game passed him by.

Swiss_Red89

Absolute horrible sadly.
Nevertheless, I just don't get why we didn't try Sancho on the right and Rashford on the left after the sub.

Nothing was coming off for sancho on the left so why didn't give it a try on the opposite flank while playing an out of form Rashford at least in his best position.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Its not being given a pass, but the guy genuinely needs help to get out of the rut. Who knows if it'll happen here even. But he is way better than this and this is his confidence being completely shot. Its painfully clear to see. Confidence can make or break a career, but I have no doubt that he'll eventually find his form again.
He is my favourite player in post Fergie United period, but how can we talk about his confidence when he isn't even bothered to run, press, defend, or even look slightly bothered?

He is simply not a same person he was two-three years ago, let alone player.

Kaos

Help him how? He's been given starts and appearances off the bench when he doesn't deserve them only to give us the same, apathetic, half-arsed peformances. And on top of that he was the audacity to claim he's bemused at not playing games.

Sorry but we have enough passengers as it is, cash in on him while we still can.

flameinthesun

If Mejbri, diallo or pellestri had been given Rashfords spot in the team at the beginning of the season they would have contributed more to this squad and to this season, just by providing us with legs.

The kid is beyond useless on the right and doesnt even provide the work ethic of Elanga. Elanga didnt even have the greatest of games today but still provided more than Rashford has done all in season.

Its getting into nearly 2 years now, this is starting to become his base level, with his 20+ goal season seeming to look more and more like an outlier.

izec

I mean... Maybe at United? He's likely not going anywhere this summer as we have so many players to replace as it is.
He is done. He just looks disinterested. I'd be surprised if he ever would score 20 goals in a league for anyone at this point in the future. I mean he is 24 and should be flying, at least have a good occasional game every now and then. But he is shit in every single one of them. The basic stuff as well as the spectacular is not there. Completely gone.

He might as well not be playing and retire.

acnumber9

Abysmal. Hard to see how he fixes this at United. A move may be best for all parties as sad as that would be.

Welbeckham

Definitely needs to consider his future because currently he’s an overpaid waste of space.

tomaldinho1

Ive always had that fools hope he’ll come good but he’s done. What an atrocious cameo.

PoTMS

Think he should go and write another book. He's far better at that than playing football.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He needs new scenery. We’ve given him more game time than he deserves with pathetic returns.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If he hits one more pass into a defender’s shins I’m going to stab my own eyes out.

You can tell his confidence is shot. He’d rather pass to Matic at the end than cross it himself.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
At this point it's either a) he's doing it deliberately b) he has a massive personal crisis like a story coming out or something about his sexuality etc and the pressure is getting to him.

Because a professional footballer cannot come onto a pitch for their boyhood club, needing a win and produce that. I cannot see how this is "confidence".

This is so much more than a lack of confidence at this point. The guy cannot run, gave the ball away several times, bottled crossing first time and played a safe pass back, conceded a massive counter.

I've seen pub players produce more. Ship him out ASAP

stevoc

Terrible but again shunted out onto the right if Ralf isn't going to play him on the left he'd be better just not bothering to play him at all. His confidence is in the shitter, obviously Ralf isn't the manager to help him build it back up. Don't think there's any chance of his performances improving until we get a new manager in next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.