4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SER19

2 in 2, good platform for a long way back to acceptable levels. Today will lift him

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
First moment he ran into the opposition defence and you're thinking is this going to be one of those performances ? but he composed himself, simplified his game, made some good link-ups and scored the winner with some great movement. Super-duper. :D

Herman Toothrot

Never doubt our Marcus. I know some of you are more desperate to "burst Rashy's bubble" than our rivals are, but for now, do one.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is a good role for now, keep him as a sub and bring him on the defenders are tiring and there is more space to play in. Build his form and confidence and then take it from there.

Chief123

Was there something that happened in his private life that has been affecting his form?
Yes, apparently he'd broken up with his mrs for the last 8 months. He just got back with her last week or so. Someone posted it here.

RedCurry

If rashford and Greenwood can both become less selfish and focus on assisting more I think we’d score a lot more goals and win more matches. It’s the decision making that lets them down and the desire to score the goals. Brentford showed what happens when this is the case, they would actually score more goals if they became less selfish. Greenwood’s goal on Wednesday is the perfect example. We actually played like a team in the second half and the best sides do this.
German coaches are all about system over personal glory. I know RR has bigger issues to fix in our general play but he’ll get around to eliminating low probability shooting, I am sure about. These players were asked to shoot more under Ole and habits need a little time to change.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Rashford and Martial should be used as impact subs. Give them the last 20-30 mins to run at the tired defense.

If we're chasing a game then we obviously would need them, if the opponent is the chasing the game then they'd be good on the counter since both have a bit of pace.

Swiss_Red89

What do you mean? That’s his girlfriend right?
I think this pic was in here instagram story 1-2 weeks ago where his missues hinted that she is together with Marcus again and most followers recognized fast that this was Rashford's hand.

Welcome in 2022 i think but it is as it is.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He has finally developed into being 'proactive'. It's Ralf's tattooed principle but it's true. Rashford's biggest problem was being a passive passenger in the flow of the game. He is being formed into a top-level footballer here.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
After seeing such a despondent figure a few games ago, he just looked unhappy and I said at the time it was sad to see rather than many who instead expressed anger and a lot of stupid comments on this forum and on Twitter

I could not be more pleased for Rashford for these 2 goals and obviously today was probably best moment of our season so far. He is a fantastic player and person and we are lucky he plays for our club

RedViv

Goal aside, that everlasting smile he had at the end was wonderful to see, onwards and upwards from here.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Starting to look more like his normal self which is great to see. Lots of good running and not just for the goal,like that Bruno half chance that he snatched at was all down to Rashfords running and pressing.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Not wild about our players being pictured with a renowned anti-semite. Don't suppose the Glazers will be either

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That outfit... I'd rather wear leaves like a caveman than to wear such a thing. They made the rapper look like he wasn't the rapper.
As long as he keeps scoring though he can wear anything he likes.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Not wild about our players being pictured with a renowned anti-semite. Don't suppose the Glazers will be either

I imagine that's definitely why they wanted a photo with him, his mad racist conspiracies. :rolleyes:

glazed

I imagine that's definitely why they wanted a photo with him, his mad racist conspiracies. :rolleyes:
I don't care why they did it - they shouldn't be anywhere near the guy. He's a massive racist.

TwoSheds

I don't care why they did it - they shouldn't be anywhere near the guy. He's a massive racist.
If I didn't talk to people I disagreed with I pretty much wouldn't speak to any friends, family or colleagues :lol:

glazed

If I didn't talk to people I disagreed with I pretty much wouldn't speak to any friends, family or colleagues :lol:
Yeah it's totally the same as a publicly respected footballer (Rashford) allowing himself to be photographed with an unapologetic anti-semite.

Roane

Nah I think they have a week (or a few days at least) off, no official Training.
According to his Instagram story he's there with Lingard and Training on private basis.
He's there with his ex. Now on again

Maguire and likes of mcginn etc are all there.

TwoSheds

Yeah it's totally the same as a publicly respected footballer (Rashford) allowing himself to be photographed with an unapologetic anti-semite.
Yeah, having a photo with someone = endorsing everything they've ever said or done, I forgot about that rule I must admit.

Belisarius

Useful to have as an impact player coming off the bench against tired defenders. Good role for him
Both his last two goals have been scored while coming in from the right. Maybe after all these years he's finally starting to figure out how to play right wing and we won't have to have such a log-jam over at left wing.

Greck

Both his last two goals have been scored while coming in from the right. Maybe after all these years he's finally starting to figure out how to play right wing and we won't have to have such a log-jam over at left wing.
No please, he's not a right winger. Putting him there is asking for 60-90 mins handicap in our attack. Those goals didn't actually come from wingplay, they were chances that required shooting and the luxury of no decisionmaking, Rashford is the man for the job for those. His ideal scenario comes from the middle preferably being released behind the defense.

However against deep teams the ability to stretch defenses doesn't mean much since they are already compact. There really isn't much to stretch. Where his iffy decision making really makes him unsuited to leading the line so he's behind Ronaldo for the middle spot. He has to go back to the left or remain as a supersub. Wanted Ronaldo benched but these guys are even more shit at link up so I'd stick with Ronnie in the same role from the west ham game. Ronaldo might be unwilling but he's still the better allround striker if he plays for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.