6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_the_Red99

Crazy. The guy is Manchester United through and through, and from what we've seen him do, he's also great off the pitch. Just weird to dislike him as a United fan.
I think it might be to do with the bizarre anti-English sentiment that seems to be very common among United’s online fanbase. Rashford, Shaw and especially Maguire have all been subjected to it in recent times.

Lyng

It's insane how toothless we where until he came on. Rashford is firing on all cylinders now and it's such a joy to watch.

Smores

He's clearly been putting the work in because he looks so much stronger and balanced. Finally starting to look like a fully formed player.

Real Name

I think it might be to do with the bizarre anti-English sentiment that seems to be very common among United’s online fanbase. Rashford, Shaw and especially Maguire have all been subjected to it in recent times.
That doesn't exist. Literally all the players have been bashed week in week out.

RuudTom83

He is in great form, but the others need to step up! Rashford wont sustain this form for long and it will cost United.

Still very happy for Marcus!

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
:lol:

Knew it.
I love you work with gifs but you couldnt write a single positive thing if your life depended on it.
Because we are a shit show of a club. Sure there seems to be progress now. But how many times in the past there was similar progress seen - team fluked a win here or there and everyone was happy and then reality struck.
Today's win was so lucky yet some here are celebrating like crazy.

Shark

@NotShark
Because we are a shit show of a club. Sure there seems to be progress now. But how many times in the past there was similar progress seen - team fluked a win here or there and everyone was happy and then reality struck.
Surely a WUM post. We could have had a couple of goals in the first half alone. We are also literally the only team to beat the league leaders this season.

Real Name

Mate, you're beyond help.

Nobody is celebrating like crazy, people are happy we won. Strange concept to you, I know.

Is every game in which you score a goal and the oponent doesnt lucky?

Not to mention you just can't write if Rashford played a good game.

Remember the geese

Cheer up pal. Tomorrow is a new year :)

Womp

idiot
At his best, he had that ability the best players in football do, where he could just pop up and win games on his own. Seems he's recovered that ability. We looked out of ideas before he came on and that goal was just about all his doing.

TheReligion

Abusive
Oh stop it FFS what is wrong with you

Threesus

I don’t know whether this is another purple patch for him. We can only hope he has turned a corner.

Herman Toothrot

I think risking a bit of optimism now and again is what it's all about. We are deffo going to lose some bad ones here and there but the team is on the right path... Who knows what path the club is on.

Anyway, do you have a GIF of ETH sat playing with his little formation board on his lap? Looked like a kid with his Christmas present.

Lucky? Did you see the xG mate? We should’ve won by 2/3 clear goals.

crossy1686

career ending
Always been a strong believer in this lad, he’s had a rough couple of years but unlike the rest I always felt his excuses were valid and understandable. Let’s hope we get the Rashford back that caused the vs Mbappe debate.

Eddy_JukeZ

We need a right sided version of him.

Our attack looks toothless without him at the moment.

He's been excellent lately.

Zoo

He’s using all his attributes and more. Nothing wrong with that it’s exactly what Mbappe does. He needs that fire

Ibi Dreams

Wasn't able to watch the game, checked the score after and just knew it was him that got us the goal before I saw who it was. He's been brilliant lately

Scottynaldinho

His balance has really improved. Suddenly he's become difficult to dispossess and is shrugging off the defenders.

I didn't think this change was possible at this age.

Baneofthegame

He honestly looks like pre injury Rashford again, the second (disallowed) goal was fantastic, had no right to get to the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.