Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He was very quiet today but it wouldn't have mattered if we had Lewandowski upfront at times as we couldn't keep the ball.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We should have sold him off and added a striker instead

Walters_19_MuFc

Got a lot of aerial balls to him, which was impossible to win against Soton's centre backs. Had moments where he showed ok hold play, did well for the goal but not really heavily involved.

Needs to play on the wing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
invisible all game. if you match his speed he’s got nothing these days

FerociousCorgis

I honestly forgot he was on the pitch. Granted, we barely got the ball into the final third after 60', but still. He contributes absolutely nothing.
Same. Randomly saw him at the end and was like oh shit forgot he was still out there

The United

I don't think he knows how to play no 9 at all. He made a lot of headless chicken runs after players and was done after the first half.

Thiagoal

We desperately need a number nine that can get hold of the ball and bring others into play- Rashford is much better from the left

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's trying which I appreciate but the quality is just too inconsistent. I'd sell if we get a good offer in January

DutchCruijff

He was very quiet today but it wouldn't have mattered if we had Lewandowski upfront at times as we couldn't keep the ball.
Laughable. You do realise Lewandowski can actually hold the ball up whereas Rashford can't?

It's a massive flaw in his game. Zero hold up play. He can't bring others into the game.

Your head? Give it a wobble.

Lyng

Rashford simply isnt a centerforward. The sooner Ten hag realises this the better.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Come on, there were many situations when he simply gave up a fight and couldn't challenge the ball because he was just too weak or not determined enough to fight for the ball, he's such a coward these days, classic MUTD player of late who's afraid to get a contact and if really challenge he stays on the ground simulating.

You could literally take any Premier league player, even from today Southampton and replace him, Elanga or Fernandes and he would do better, there were times when we played like with 8 men, because not only our midfield with another coward McTominay couldn't provide any sensible pass neither control but because our forwards couldn't win their 50-50s.

We are full of excuses after excuses. But this was just a game of two midtable sides with a better luck on our side today, looking at the quality of players who featured. That's the new reality.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He was so bad. He makes no challenge whatsoever for any aerial ball.

Abraxas

He has a massive problem as a striker against teams like this. Southampton weren't the pressing machines we've seen occasionally under Ralph. They were content to play relatively deep and had pace at the back to cover as insurance.

This is a game where you needed your striker to drop off, show some strength, hold the ball, lay it off, then make runs into the box. There weren't the amount of opportunities for him to run into acres as against Liverpool and his skillset falls massively short. Martial would have helped today.

JeffFromHK

Come on, there were many situations when he simply gave up a fight and couldn't challenge the ball because he was just too weak or not determined enough to fight for the ball, he's such a coward these days, classic MUTD player of late who's afraid to get a contact and if really challenge he stays on the ground simulating.

You could literally take any Premier league player, even from today Southampton and replace him, Elanga or Fernandes and he would do better, there were times when we played like with 8 men, because not only our midfield with another coward McTominay couldn't provide any sensible pass neither control but because our forwards couldn't win their 50-50s.

We are full of excuses after excuses. But this was just a game of two midtable sides with a better luck on our side today, looking at the quality of players who featured. That's the new reality.
Him Maguire Lindelof and Shaw are patients of aggressiveness and fight deficiency syndrome

Ace of Spades

We desperately need a CF. Does not have any physicality, almost always loses his duels and headers.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
An unreliable player for a few reasons though. I do think we'll sign another 9 before the window closes.
True, we should sign CF who can offer those qualities. Right now in our squad there is no one who can do the job better than him. Shame he is so injury prone

SmallCaine

Another lingard in making when we eventually give me a brand new contract and wonder how to get rid 2 years down the line.

SAFMUTD

What the feck happened, after a great game against Liverpool, we saw him lazy again. I know he didn't had any chances but at least run your fecking socks off.

RedIan

Anonymous today, other than the excellent decoy run drawing defenders to create space for Brunos goal.

Strelok

If anything today simply confirms two things we already know: he can no longer play as a #9 and he doesn't work well with Ronaldo.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
What the feck happened, after a great game against Liverpool, we saw him lazy again. I know he didn't had any chances but at least run your fecking socks off.
He wasn’t great against Liverpool. Played better when the game was open as hell in the 2nd half when we were leading. Same old from him today and if that doesn’t conclude that he should no longer be a starter for us anymore then I don’t know what will.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
That is why i say good not great. Antony and Sancho should be our first attack. But i would not sell Rashford. He is useful
Useful for Oleball but hopefully TH will move us well away from that which would mean Rashford is surplus to requirements.

criticalanalysis

Bad bad game but I'm not going to really judge him when he plays as CF because he absolutely isn't one.

I'll be watching more closely from when he plays as LW.

Martial is such a big miss sigh.

pseudo_canadian

Perfect illustration of why playing Rashford up front is literally the same as playing with 10 men. Absolute fecking travesty of a centre forward.

Essentially Rashford and Elanga combined into one player to do the job of one Championship-standard right winger.
Wow

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Another poor performance. That has been par for the course for Rashford. If you take away his golden boy academy product status and also the fact that we're very light upfront, we don't really have a reason to be keeping him.

Blood in Garnacho this season, get Antony and another young forward. Then be rid of Rashford, Martial etc and the rebuild can begin.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Said to my mate at half time I actually forgot he was playing.

Bruno got into better positions than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.