Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
Most likely lateness. Anything more serious and he wouldn't be on the bench
Agreed. He won’t have stuck to a pre match rule.

He was apparently named in the team this morning and it’s a late change so lateness appears the most likely.

phelans shorts

Exactly, he wouldn’t be anywhere near the squad if it was anything worth worrying about
Or we can go full conspiracy theory and say Rashford was never starting today and him and Erik concocted this genius plan for Rashford to deliberately, I dunno, run over the assistant kit man while on his phone in the hotel car park to claim he was left out for disciplinary reasons as a message to Garnacho.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yep, didn’t Garnacho get dropped for being late a couple of times in preseason? Loads of talk from the manager and players about his ‘attitude’ and ‘professionalism’ after that until he finally got the message in the last few months.

You can’t hold the kids to different standards you hold the first teamers.
Of course.

Now Garnacho takes his place. EtH showing everyone is equal and all are part of the team.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s not something last minute if there was Twitter talk 4 hours ago about him being benched. That’s too big a coincidence.

Telsim

Pointless to speculate without knowing more. Whatever it is, I'm happy the way it's being dealt with.

LARulz

If it was bad he wouldn't be in the squad. He is on the bench, it's probably nothing major

Steve Bruce

Discipline is needed at United after years of their mate Ole and his softly softly approach.

ETH seems to want everything controlled, I'm happy with that

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He was in all the leaked starting line ups up until an hour before kick off?
There were a few accounts suggesting he was dropped, even a few posts in the forum talking about them. Enough chatter to make you believe that someone knew something.

I even saw a post or two on here commenting on it. Hopefully it just means it is something off the back of the last game.

TheReligion

Abusive
There were a few accounts suggesting he was dropped, even a few posts in the forum talking about them. Enough chatter to make you believe that someone knew something.

I even saw a post or two on here commenting on it. Hopefully it just means it is something off the back of the last game.
I can’t imagine he’d be on the bench if it was too serious

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Rashford has always been one of my favourites but no grumbles from me on this. If players break the rules then the manager has to act. Can't treat players differently or it creates divisions in the camp.

Rashy will be fine and bounce back.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rashford has always been one of my favourites but no grumbles from me on this. If players break the rules then the manager has to act. Can't treat players differently or it creates divisions in the camp.

Rashy will be fine and bounce back.
Yep. That was Ole's biggest mistake.

El Jefe

I'm just here to offer my apologies for not believing in this man. He's flying at the moment and long may it continue.

We don't win this game without him.

Swedish_Plumber

He’s certainly got the bit between his teeth at the moment. What seems to be the consensus about the ‘disciplinary reasons’?

lost7

He's looking so strong, the way he rides all challenges is so impressive.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not showing any respect to Ten Hag, literally punching the ball into the net, twatting a Wolves free-kick away: the Bad Boy of English Football has arrived.

Forget Evil Kagawa, it’s time for Evil Rashford. Imagine the goals he’d score with a Tory heel turn.

Shinjch

He's flying, delighted to see it. A top threat when full of confidence like this.

Rustyspider13

The persistence Rashford showed for the disallowed goal is what we need in our forwards. Everyone else needs to learn that from him.

Swiss_Red89

Is he even better than in 19/20 before his back inujury atm?

Huge Goal. Brilliant Rashy. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.