View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Cloud7

Exactly. We don't get luck because our supporters put our players down and break any sort of confidence within them, especially our average players never mind players like Bruno and Rashford.

How do you think how Oxelade Chamberlain would have been treated at United vs how he was treated at Liverpool when they were getting in to CL finals year by year?

United fans are just scum and horrible people. If i knew this before watching football & falling in love with Manchester United then i would have never supported this team because the fanbase is horrible for support and very very big headed.

It's like the wife that looks good when you first get married and the longer your with her the more bad things you actually get to see. But now that im married and have kids with her - i cant ditch them and start all over again because we have been in a progressive relationship for a very long time.
:lol: :lol:

Quality rant

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
It's like the wife that looks good when you first get married and the longer your with her the more bad things you actually get to see. But now that im married and have kids with her - i cant ditch them and start all over again because we have been in a progressive relationship for a very long time.
Have you tried couples therapy?

lex talionis

I was so disappointed at how much abuse Fellaini was given in here. I shall admit he wasn't always a pleasure to watch...
But unlike Rashford, his commitment was never a problem. And Man Utd actually won things thanks to him.
There's a pretty clear line between intense but valid criticism and abuse. Abuse in my mind consists of posts that berate a footballer on the basis of matters not involving their performances on the pitch -- such as his race, ethnic background, religion, sexual preferences, physical appearance, and so on, that's abuse and are entirely out of order. But posts that criticize a player's performance level is part of the drama of being an observer of the game.

Was Fellaini ever actually abused here? Has Rashford ever been abused here?

fallengt

What did he do to deserve such a high status at Manchester United?
You'd think he'd achieved peak Rooney's level or something.