g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marcus Rashford image 10

Marcus Rashford England flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Dorris

The most overrated football player in history. He’s so average.

led_scholes

I will be very blunt here: Marcus Rashford is becoming the same kind of problem that Gareth Bale became to Real Madrid during his own downfall. The fanbase would have the same legitimacy in treating Rashford in the same vein that the Madristas have treated the selfish Bale.

Total shite of a footballer.
At least Bale gave them 2 CLs.

Manny

Grammar Police
I dont know why hes still starting. He's useless in a system where you know you'll have most of the ball and your trying to press. I'm tired of having to watch him put in these performances.

And you have to ask questions of him when we are so bad going forward and he's the mainstay of the attack.

InfiniteBoredom

He needs to be dropped until he sorts himself out, the application is atrocious.

there was a moment in the first half where we launched a long ball from deep and Casemiro busted a gut to chase that down on the left, I looked to find Rashford and he was a good 20 yards behind and closer to the middle of the pitch, that’s unacceptable.

stw2022

He's lacking in so many areas. It isn't even funny any more. He ate everything we tried to do in the first half.

Ted Lasso

A shrewd club would have told PSG to give us 100m and moved on. He’s been here for almost a decade and has never shown any sort of consistent production year to year. I’ve never seen a star player that’s done so little to be called a star
It's not even the production. His decision making is so absolutely poor it makes us a worse team. The team is transformed when Martial steps on for even five minutes and he's an awful player but has more basic instincts for a team game.

Swap Rashford for Kane and we would be a very different side.

ShinjiNinja26

The usual from Rashford. One good season followed up by a shite one. He’s at the stage in his career where he should be showing a consistency in his performances season in season out but it’s just not there.

ElDiabloRojo

Should stick to politics and car collecting for a few weeks and then try football again to see if it works for him, at the moment football isn't his thing.

Wonder will PSG be interested once Mbappe leaves.

OldSchoolManc

He’s the main attacking problem this season. We look better without him.
Fine when chasing a new contract.
We are a dead end with him as the focal point.

Bobski

He was crap, but Ten Hag basically left him almost entirely isolated on the wing.

NZT-One

He might end up being the anchor that drags ETH down into the depth... I think, ETH makes a mistake, building the team around him as he is not up to being the main character. He needs to be benched, he offers nothing these days and his decision making is as bad as it gets. Manager really has to give him a break to reset and, best case scenario, force him to go back to the basics.

GMoore23

He's everything thing that's wrong with this club.

Huge Ego
Low workrate
Selfish
Massive wages

Bobski

What does that mean?
It means that with Amrabat behind him there was almost never quick support to him, once at the start of the second half Mount got around him and put a decent ball in but due to the shape and players involved it was too rare.

Doesn't excuse some of his passing and decision making of course.

OldSchoolManc

Rashford FC have been strangely silent for a long time now.
Watch them pipe up when he scores a tap in Vs Brentford

stw2022

The only time our build up play had any fluidity was with Pellistri mid 2nd half when we stopped focusing so much down the left, and when Garnacho came on. Oh, and midweek when he wasn't playing.

We could never have sold him to PSG as the interest was never there. Planted stories during contract negotiations. You scout this lad for a few games and you'd run a fecking mile.

Pughnichi

I won’t be watching if Rashford starts nxt game.

<edit> I will. I won’t be able to help myself. But he won’t have my support. Does that make me a d1ck. Probably….but he needs a run of strong performances before he gets this fan back onboard. And those performance shouldn’t be imminent. He needs to be benched and earn it when called upon

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What does that mean?
It’s gonna be a thankless task for whoever is on the left as it stands. Amrabat is coming into midfield and there’s nobody to overlap or lay the ball off to. It was the same on Tuesday when we created even less, but nobody cared as we were ahead on the scoreline. Garnacho will sink there too without any support on the flank.

United’s problems are structural rather than on individual players. We will go through scapegoat after scapegoat as things stand. When people are championing Martial over Højlund things are wrong. Pellistri on the right clearly was not the answer there either. People were mega frustrated with Garnacho after the first three games of this season too.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I won’t be watching if Rashford starts nxt game.

<edit> I will. I won’t be able to help myself. But he won’t have my support. Does that make me a d1ck. Probably….but he needs a run of strong performances before he gets this fan back onboard. And those performance shouldn’t be imminent. He needs to be benched and earn it when called upon
You are more than entitled to watch what makes you happy. Watching Rashford play hurts my eyes and I would prefer not to watch this guy play until he gets his shit sorted.

Rinnegan240

Rashford is doing his mate Sancho a solid and trying to get Eric ten Hag fired.

This can only explain some of the play I’ve seen

garelo

He's delusional, scored 30 goals once and now he thinks he's Cristiano Ronaldo but i'd blame his manager for allowing this to happen for far too long without repercussion. Ferguson wouldve had eaten him alive for ignoring his teammates while tried to dribble past 4 players or shot at impossible angle. This is manager's fault.

ZainCRse7en

Feel like i keep saying this here after every single game - Watch him closely on how he contests for any 50/50...the lad is so freakishly weak and pussies out everytime. Never seen such a bigger coward playing professional football. Hell, even the women team would challenge for ball with more fight. Fkin put your body on the line and play for the badge on your shirt. That is all we ask for.

OldSchoolManc

Maybe he should play FIFA and learn how to pass. Cross. Run. Track back. Play as a team.

Takes notes. Stays up til 3am