View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Bondi77

If he wants to play on the field, maybe he can be bothered to run and make a second effort off the ball even just once the entire game. This isn't a pick up league after work where you can give as much effort as you feel like. He was genuinely embarrassing out there today both in his effort and his quality. You could find thousands of average sunday league players who could defend better than he does and I genuinely mean that.

Him scoring 30 goals last season is the outlier in his last 3-4 years, the norm has been laziness, poor quality on the ball, inconsistent finishing, and a downright awful demeanor.
It is pretty obvious that if a player is not putting the hard yards in on the training pitch then Erik is not going to pick him and Sancho is the example so he must be doing it there.
If you can find a Sunday league player that has the quality to play at the highest level in the Premier league then give Erik a call as it will save us a fortune.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
and how many more than were on our bench today as that would be relevant?
Didn't we score 3 against Palace in the league cup and also 3 against Gala when he was suspended?

Can people just stop with this crap of who's gonna score Rashford's goals? It was the same when CR7 was booted out but we managed right? He's a fecking liability and any semblance of cohesive play goes into the gutter with him playing.

Individually his output(which is a joke this season btw) might not be matched but as an outcome of teamwork we can still produce goals.

Red-17

It is pretty obvious that if a player is not putting the hard yards in on the training pitch then Erik is not going to pick him and Sancho is the example so he must be doing it there.
If you can find a Sunday league player that has the quality to play at the highest level in the Premier league then give Erik a call as it will save us a fortune.
Whatever about training, he isn’t putting in the effort on the pitch on match day. He hasn’t for 3-4 years now, he just gets away with it when he’s scoring goals. If you actually watch the he clips of his attempts at defending today, do you honestly think you couldn’t find a 20 something year old who’s in good shape and reasonably quick who could defend better than Rashford? He is genuinely useless defensively from an effort and technique standpoint. He just stands upright and lunges for the ball while any player with half decent ball control glides right by him.

AndySmith1990

Clearly there is favouritism at play here. There is clear video evidence showing Rashfords lack of effort in a match, nevermind on a training field. Yet the manager protects him, rather than calling him out like Sancho or Martial. Favouritism in the work place will only lead to more issues and we can expect to see more players falling out with the hopeless manager

Cantona in disguise

Rashford has plenty of talent he is just lazy on the pitch its as simple as that. When he is not playing well he doesn't put enough effort in.

You can be in a poor run of form but the fans will forgive that if you're running your socks off and trying to play your way back into form.

ForeverRed1

He just cant be indulged anymore. Yet no doubt he will be under the next manager.
And he’ll show up at first. He’ll be the rashford of last season and everyone will compare him to mbappe.

until he doesn’t want to anymore. Then it’ll be business as usual. He has an attitude problem. Hyped up too much? Too much power? His contract could even have terms in it which determine he plays so many games/minutes. Honestly make it make sense.

C'est Moi Cantona

When he's not scoring, he's lower league level with a bad attitude to boot.
Want him gone so bad. His negativity is infuriating.
This seems to be a big problem, it's seems a strange thing to say but his goals mask his all round limitations as a player.

I remember posting the season before last that I don't know what he's good at, then he bangs in all those goals last season and you get wrapped up in it all and think you've got a top player again, but the sad reality is that he's just never been the player the hype would have us believe, and it's very unlikely that he will get any better now given the type of player he is.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Shame on Rashford even more so being a local boy.

Livramento seemed to be a star full back yesterday as MR left him run up and down to his hearts content.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
This guy needs fecking right off out of the club, absolute utter disgrace to the badge.

No matter how inept Ten Hag is, to see a player literally strolling about on the pitch like he couldn't care less, that just does not get forgiven with a few goals. You're not only throwing the manager under the bus, you're letting yourself down, the 8 or 9 players who are still trying down, and the fans who have schlepped it to Newcastle for an 8:00 p.m. kick in freezing conditions down.

He's not the only one but I imagine he's the ringleader. Ten Hag should simply grow a pair and drop them all, why he hasn't already is anyone's guess. Rashford is a toxic prima donna and he needs to find a new club that will tolerate him and his pathetic behaviour.

That is it as far as I am concerned. This guy should never player for Manchester United Football Club again.
We had players like JLingz and Pogba who were identified as problems, but i think Rashford might be as bad as any of them

sepulturite

I haven't bothered posting since the end of the match earlier, and obviously there's alot of problems to moan about at the moment, but Rashfords performance today, and lately, is just making me so angry. I can't stand the sight of him anymore.

As I said in the match day thread, I can put up with him being just being out of form, that happens to loads of players, but what pisses me off so much is the total lack of effort every time he's on the pitch lately, he just looks like he doesn't give a shit. And that's the biggest sin of all for me, I can't stand a player who doesn't put the effort in and has an attitude like that, it's disgraceful.

Oranges038

This seems to be a big problem, it's seems a strange thing to say but his goals mask his all round limitations as a player.

I remember posting the season before last that I don't know what he's good at, then he bangs in all those goals last season and you get wrapped up in it all and think you've got a top player again, but the sad reality is that he's just never been the player the hype would have us believe, and it's very unlikely that he will get any better now given the type of player he is.
Always have done.

But, we were always told it was an agenda.

Even when he was scoring his all round game and lack of effort left a lot to be desired. When the goals dry up, it shows him up for how poor he can really be.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
We had players like JLingz and Pogba who were identified as problems, but i think Rashford might be as bad as any of them
Based on last night, and most of this season to be honest, he isn't as bad as them. He's worse.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If Rashford was poor defensively yesterday, then so were the remainder of our forwards, so I’m not quite sure why is attracting so much isolated criticism.

He made more ball recoveries alone as Garnacho, Martial, Hojlund and Antony combined, which was the same amount as Isak or Almiron, only one less than Gordon.

Bondi77

If Rashford was poor defensively yesterday, then so were the remainder of our forwards, so I’m not quite sure why is attracting so much isolated criticism.

He made more ball recoveries alone as Garnacho, Martial, Hojlund and Antony combined, which was the same amount as Isak or Almiron, only one less than Gordon.
The train has left the station on this one mate and any form of common sense won't stop it until he starts banging them in and then it will all go quiet for a while.

AndySmith1990

The train has left the station on this one mate and any form of common sense won't stop it until he starts banging them in and then it will all go quiet for a while.
You mean a player will receive less criticism if they're banging in loads of goals? Feck me, what a revelation

Juicy Juiced

I am still anoyed how pathetic he was last night. He clearly decided to not give a feck for whatever reason.
I watched my local club going 3 times to Champs in last 10 ten years and never saw player with shitty attitude like Rashfords last night.
Fell sorry for the fans who where at game. If the club have any self awareness they would dock Rashford-Martial wages and give it back to fans.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I’m starting to think Rashford is the player Solskjær was on about when he was saying there’s a bad egg in the team and he’s currently still here. It’s got to be. He’s worked under every manager since Van Gaal. It’s him or/and Martial. They’re big players in the dressing room who have big Ego, our best performances this season has been without Rashford on the pitch.

iKeano

Dangle another ridiculously. overhyped contract under his massive snout... Seems to be his only motivation.

Preferably ship him off to Everton where he would find his feet on the bench.

Either way get rid of this useless moody waste of space!

ZainCRse7en

That time he timidly challenged Livramento on the touchline, lost, gave up, then couldn't be arsed tracking back anymore probably boiled my piss more than watching Liverpool win the World Cup would.
This seems to be a regular thing with him. I recall him pussying out of a challenge in the Arsenal game which led to Jesus scoring the 3rd goal. It's beyond embarrassing. The least you could do as an academy lad is to put your body on the line and play for the fking club.

Renegade

He shouldn’t be going to Euro’s. If only Southgate made him feel his place was under threat we’d probably see a reaction.

Wezzaldo

Sell Rashford and Sancho and put it towards Kvaratskhelia. Let a boy dream.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's a disgrace and quickly becoming my most disliked Utd player ever. He is taking liberties. To make it worse, he's a greedy player. I think I hate him.

lego xavi

carlo will bring the best out of rashford and make him the best LW in the world just like how he did with vini

Adisa

The fact that he pulls this shit every time he's not happy or he's not pampered shows his character and the kind of person he is. I am desperate to see the back of him. We don't need his type at this club.

Chairman Steve

I’m starting to think Rashford is the player Solskjær was on about when he was saying there’s a bad egg in the team and he’s currently still here. It’s got to be. He’s worked under every manager since Van Gaal. It’s him or/and Martial. They’re big players in the dressing room who have big Ego, our best performances this season has been without Rashford on the pitch.
On top of that, I think Gary Neville once said about two years ago that there were certain players in the squad with significant PR people behind them, who he believed were problematic.

He didn’t name names but I can name one player in our squad who is a PR meme….

ElDiabloRojo

Drop him altogether, don't even have him on the bench for a couple of games, may as well have anyone from the under 21s or below that even.

At least they would be excited and enthusiastic, not this entitled moody sulkster.

Adisa

Wild how a single United fan - especially any that watched the Fergie era - can stand him, never mind rate or like him.

Actively cheats his teammates by walking through games, bottling out of tackles, refusing to compete for aerial balls he doesn't fancy, completely abandoning and selling out his full-back and single handedly breaking down our (admittedly shit) press by jogging round half-heartedly leaving an easy out ball every time.

That's before you even start on his mental midgetry that somehow coexists with a massively inflated ego and comical level of entitlement.

An absolute anchor for the team in all facets.
Brilliantly put. I do not doubt that his golden boy status is a massive drag on team work ethic.

Pughnichi

seems an age back now

but who remembers in his goal vs Northampton. chased down a lost cause early in his Utd career, applied pressure to the gk who hit a clearance against him that went back in the net. Terrible goal but if nothing else it highlights the desire, willingness and commitment shown by a young marcus Rashford.

where’s that guy gone? 350k helps you to be less bothered…but have some pride man.

if be happy to see the back of him

Adisa

ETH will continue playing him because he’s as spineless as Rashford himself.
Will the club back him?
This is one of the issues with the club. You have to arm managers with authority.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Will the club back him?
This is one of the issues with the club. You have to arm managers with authority.
Considering they backed him with Ronaldo and Sancho, I see no reason why they won’t. The problem is I believe he sees Rashford as one of his favourites and that’s ultimately going to be one of the reasons he gets sacked if things don’t start turning around.