View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Red Rash

Shocking performance but as expected. Why didn't ETH take him off though? I absolutely have no idea why he becomes undroppable when he is playing this bad.

Chinchy98

Regression to the mean strikes again. Purple patches separated by periods of disinterest

This is nothing new

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is the statement sell. He needs to go as a message to everyone that it doesn’t matter who you are, you need to be committed and you need to have drive, determination and fight.

Selling him is the wake up call that everyone needs. He isn’t good enough and he doesn’t give enough. It’s an easy sell and a perfect way to close out a terrible era.

AndySmith1990

The wages he's on should be reserved for Salah or De Bruyne level players. Instead we're shelling out a fortune on fecking Obertan. Ineos save us

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I harbour a tiny glimmer of hope that the likes of Ratcliffe, Berrada, Ashworth and Brailsford will be ruthless and pull the rug out from under Rashford when the Glazers would have let him bimble to retirement.

Natener

He’s amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a United player come through 100min of football at Old Trafford in the rain still looking all clean and dry. Don’t think he broke a sweat. How does he do it? What a player!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You are finished as a club when this sort of player is meant to be your talisman.

dirkey

Joke of a player. 50 mill offer and I'd get rid. Not even joking. Disgrace. No heart.

lilcurt

Shocking performance but as expected. Why didn't ETH take him off though? I absolutely have no idea why he becomes undroppable when he is playing this bad.
He should have come off, all I can think is ETH looked at his options and it was either finish the game with kids upfront or bring on his terrible £80m signing, either way its pretty damning.

I pray we are strong enough to cash in on Rashford and Bruno in the summer, different cases with Rashford being far the worse but neither will lead us back to where we want to be.

ZainCRse7en

Frustrating player. Full of WC potential and talent but somehow just lost his heart for the game. Him pulling out of every 50-50 challenge is painful to watch.

We completely deserve it as a club and a fanbase for indulging him for so long.

This complete lack of effort, refusing to press, refusing to track back, not even pretending to compete for aerial duels, pulling out of 50/50s etc is far from a new thing.

People either denied it was happening or claimed that the ends somehow justified the means.

His ego is out of control. Again, the club and fanbase have a big part to play in that. People were falling over themselves to excuse him being out until 3am after we got hammered by City despite having training at 8am the next morning. People even tied themselves in knots trying to play down the Belfast thing. He clearly thinks (probably correctly) that he's untouchable with the club and a section of the fans...that rules and basic standards don't apply to him (perfectly encapsulated by him being pictured every other week abandoning his car on double yellows and disabled spots)

kaku06

Stinky absolute trash of a player fuelled by the rotten to the core attitude.

UnitedWA

Get rid of Marcus T Rashford asap!!!
He just does not give a shit does he?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Selling him will convince me and a lot of people that Ratcliffe means business.

NK86

Standard Rashford performance. Get him off to PSG, book the profit on him in the FFP section and get a decent replacement who is ready to at least fight for the badge.
It is stark the difference between The performance and effort from Rasmus and this guy. Even when he was not scoring, Rasmus kept the efforts up, but all Rashford does is jog. All his praises have now messed him up. He has unfortunately gone the Lingard way.

kaku06

His ego is out of control. Again, the club and fanbase have a big part to play in that. People were falling over themselves to excuse him being out until 3am after we got hammered by City despite having training at 8am the next morning. People even tied themselves in knots trying to play down the Belfast thing. He clearly thinks (probably correctly) that he's untouchable with the club and a section of the fans...that rules and basic standards don't apply to him (summed up by him being pictured every other week abandoning his car on double yellows and disabled spots)
Agree with every word especially the bolded bit.

SungSam7

First half was ok, other than that lazy moment where the Fulham player knocked it over his head and broke and Rashford just jogged back.

Second half...did he even come out for the second half? That was ridiculous.
First half? Every 50/50 for the whole 99 minutes was half hearted, even his attempt to stop the first goal was like watching a school girl being afraid of being hit by the ball. He's pathetic and thinks the club is holding him back. I was done with him back in October, I have since grown to hate seeing the sight of him. I don't care if he comes back next year to score 50 goals, I just know its a matter of time when he just gives no fecks again.

Get rid of the parasite, forget the annoyance of Antony, hes just a bad player but puts in a shift, I'd rather get rid of the players that bring disgrace to the club like Rashford.

lex talionis

If PSG still has an offer on the table, we should take it. 50m given his aura would be fair.

Ranie

He’s no striker and EtH should know that. It’s been going well since december with him on the left and Garnacho on the right. I would’ve liked to see McTominay given a chance as a striker and kept Rashford on the flank instead of putting Forson in the team. Rashford as a striker has never ever worked. There was absolutely no rythm in the team and EtH should’ve seen how this was going to end in the first 20 minutes.

bdspeedy

At least pretend to give an f. The epitome of this graft that Woodward and the glazers have pulled. Nothing but an illusion. We're supposed to be "disneyland". You pay $150 a head to get in but it's stopped being fun.

Ludens the Red

This complete lack of effort, refusing to press, refusing to track back, not even pretending to compete for aerial duels, pulling out of 50/50s etc is far from a new thing.

People either denied it was happening or claimed that the ends somehow justified the means.

His ego is out of control. Again, the club and fanbase have a big part to play in that. People were falling over themselves to excuse him being out until 3am after we got hammered by City despite having training at 8am the next morning. People even tied themselves in knots trying to play down the Belfast thing. He clearly thinks (probably correctly) that he's untouchable with the club and a section of the fans...that rules and basic standards don't apply to him (perfectly encapsulated by him being pictured every other week abandoning his car on double yellows and disabled spots)
Yup, masquerading himself as a top pro but he’s one of the most disgracefully behaved players at United we’ve had in years (outside of criminality of course). Pogba and Lingard have been slagged off over the years for things but they never reached the unprofessional levels this cnut has reached on and off the pitch in recent time.
He should have absolutely no business starting next weekend because you cannot go away to city playing with what is essentially ten men.

pseudo_canadian

a truly contemptible player. nothing at all to like or admire - the living steretype of an ego inflated far beyond ability and a player whose ambitions have already been fulfilled. play in the premier league and make a lot of money. the last miserable block of a horrible type of instagram grifter that has typified a rotten ten years and we should flog him to psg for 10m if theyre stupid enough to take his obscene wages off our hands.

Might just be my least favourite player ever.
This.

Drainy

Needs dropping for a while to think about how much he wants to play for us in the future. Good luck getting into the England side sat on our bench!

siw2007

There was a moment in the first half when the ball was approaching him on the edge of the box, must have been a ball coming out from a corner, he has the ball all the way, but he just waits and then ducks out of the challenge from the Fulham player who takes advantage, takes the ball and runs away with it. Rashford then proceeds to jog back towards his own goal. No words to describe the disappointment in him over that.

Wisqo

It doesn't look like his heart is in it anymore. He's never going to be the talisman we're looking for. He's been a favourite of mine for a few years now, but if he doesn't want it neither do I.

Pughnichi

Nailed it…

And just to repeat @SER19

SER19 said:
a truly contemptible player. nothing at all to like or admire - the living steretype of an ego inflated far beyond ability and a player whose ambitions have already been fulfilled. play in the premier league and make a lot of money. the last miserable block of a horrible type of instagram grifter that has typified a rotten ten years and we should flog him to psg for 10m if theyre stupid enough to take his obscene wages off our hands.

Might just be my least favourite player ever.