View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

kerano.

I get the feeling he thinks he is just a bit too good for his teammates. He believes everyone is doing everything wrong except himself. I really disslike that type of attitude.

Parma Dewol

As a football fan is there anything more infuriating than a player’s lack of effort? I never thought we’d see someone lazier than Martial, but Rashford is giving him a run for his money. Run might be the wrong word.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Amazing world class performance from our 350k a week homegrown striker.

Give him another 10 year contract and beg him to accept

Jeffthered

You are finished as a club when this sort of player is meant to be your talisman.
Great comment. Look at the other, proper, big clubs.. Real, Bayern. The top managers, Klopp, Pep... this wouldn't be accepted. Look at Simione at Atletico'.. at these clubs and under these managers, you can't have a season like Rashford is having. He thinks he is too big for Manchester United! SAF used to move such players on without hesitation. I'd take £10m for him, get him off our wage bill. He's a poor player for young people to look to (in current form) He's a poor reflection of what is a great club.

Last edited:

SER19

Muppetiers have always been a bunch of clowns…
its such a disingenuous post. Everybody could see how hard hojlund was working when he wasnt scoring. I would say rashford has turned in 3 or 4 of the worst individual performances ive ever seen watching united, this season alone. His entire energy seems to be a sort of resentment of having to play for us at all, and every manager has been a problem one way or another for him.

If Ratcliffe and so on are serious about setting a higher standard on players, then this fool simply cant be our highest paid player and all but guaranteed to start.

saik

Please get him out. I'm tired of him jogging around with half-arsed pressing. The way he turned his arse half-heartedly too for their first goal. I'm done with him. He should be the first one out of door this summer.

Walters_19_MuFc

Anonymous, but why ten Hag moved him from the left, which is where he started to look a bit more threatening of late, I will never know.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a United player come through 100min of football at Old Trafford in the rain still looking all clean and dry. Don’t think he broke a sweat. How does he do it? What a player!
He wouldn't leave footprints in the snow :drool:

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I told my friends before the end of last season that it would be perfect to sell him now, I was laughed at. I knew he was going to have a shit season as soon as he got that contract, I hope PSG are stupid enough to bid 80m for him...And I Hope INEOS will be smart enough to accept it.

hobbers

I know we weren't wearing white kits today. But would we ever see Rashford's kit caked in mud like Hojlund's is at the end of most games?

He throws himself at the ball when it's in the air, he tries to hold off defenders, he tries to turn with the ball and often gets hacked down.

Rashford does exactly none of that. Ever. He pisses himself and backpasses when another player comes within 5 yards of him. He's never jumped with real intent for a 50/50 air ball in his life.

Vidooq

I'm very sad to say this, but he is everything that a Manchester United player should not be. Lazy, ill-disciplined, arrogant, self-entitled, moaner. Everything about him is just plain wrong. Guy loses a ball by doing a backheel dribble, and Fulham break-away. All he did was stand there and watch. And there will be posters here who will defend him, lack of service you say, How about lack of effort?

HookedOnAPhelan

Remember when he first broke through? That smiling, enthusiastic young lad who was full of energy? What happened to that kid?

Anyway, enough is enough. Get rid in the summer.

KjaAnd

There was a moment in the first half after a corner (for us) where he pulled out of duel leaving Fulham free to counter. The rest of the team sprinted back and Mainoo blocked the shot out for a corner. Guess who did feck all to make up for his mistake?

Chairman Steve

He just doesn’t give a feck. Plain and simple. It’s pretty blatant at this point. The stereotype for that is usually reserved for Johnny Foreigner the Mercenary who came from a far away land, not the local kid who came through the academy.

He has not developed as a player (still plays like a 20 year old) and struts around like he‘s Ronaldo. Once that pace goes, he’s fecked.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don’t think I have disliked a United player as much as him.
To have been at the club since he was 8, to have come from Manchester, to have this much protection from the club, to claim to be a fan of the club then to be this lazy and sulk this much on the pitch is a disgrace.
It makes me not just question the player but the man himself.
Rashford should be the one setting standards, Rashford should be the one ensuring other players give the barest minimum. This guy is a total let down. A disgrace.

GMoore23

I told my friends before the end of last season that it would be perfect to sell him now, I was laughed at. I knew he was going to have a shit season as soon as he got that contract, I hope PSG are stupid enough to bid 80m for him...And I Hope INEOS will be smart enough to accept it.
The most infuriating part. We introduced a wage cap in January and then embarrassingly broke it just 7 months later for this lazy cnut.
Thank feck for INEOS because we've been a laughing stock too long. Hopefully they can make us a serious club again.

Adisa

There was a moment in the first half when the ball was approaching him on the edge of the box, must have been a ball coming out from a corner, he has the ball all the way, but he just waits and then ducks out of the challenge from the Fulham player who takes advantage, takes the ball and runs away with it. Rashford then proceeds to jog back towards his own goal. No words to describe the disappointment in him over that.
If Rashford was dropped for an extended period, he is more likely to sulk his out of existence than stand up and fight.

FerociousCorgis

Needs to be sold while he still has some sort of value. Hopefully we can get like 70 million for him, no idea from whom

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Remember when he first broke through? That smiling, enthusiastic young lad who was full of energy? What happened to that kid?

Incredible how much I liked him, and how much I am mad these days about him. After two years he was one of my favourite players ever, but his attitude changed my opinion totally.

SirMolle

There was a guy in here who called all this out way before people realised just how bobbins Rashford is, not sure what happened to him, stw2022 something or other.

Adisa

Ratcliffe has talked a lot about creating an elite environment. There’s no way that can happen with players with this attitude at the club.
The more I think about it and how much the fans and club have indulged this bloke, the angrier I get.

El Jefe

The idea of Rashford and symbol he represents at the club has always been far bigger than Rashford the player.

If he wasn’t a homegrown player who happened to come through during one of our shitter decades, he’d have half the minutes and half the goals and would have been at another club by now.

Two of his last three seasons have been fecking dreadful and his great season last year was pretty much all for two months.

Adisa

Money.
I honestly believe he’s achieved all he wants to. This is a guy who was desperate to get his family out of poverty. He has achieved that, the rest is just cruise. I won’t take this club seriously with this guy in it. The minimum you expect from a Man Utd player is to work hard. I cannot stomach the club indulging a player that doesn’t. It doesn’t sit well with me.

tomaldinho1

All the squad who were here from Mou onwards have been part of (and potentially big parts of) dressing rooms deciding to get managers canned. The arrogance of some of our players is astounding, we’re basically a mid table team who might sneak into the EL places as it stands.