Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
At this point he’s got to go. He doesn’t look like he cares at all. Disgrace

united for life

Let him go for free. Don’t care. He’s cost us a lot. Lost the ball on a lot of occasions today. His attitude is annoying. Has to go, enough

Ekeke

I think he has worse decision making than when he made his debut. Experience is supposed to make you better

Red_toad

No heart, no desire, just a shirt filler. Hopeful someone takes their chance while he's out so he has to fight to get back in.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Does he actually want to be here? Really doesn’t ever look like it

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Total disgrace. I’ve held out hope but he needs selling for anything we can get this summer. I’m sorry but I’d be surprised if he’s ‘fit’ by tomorrow.

BorisManUtd

I'm starting to really dislike him like few seasons ago. If there are buyers, sell. Fa cup SEMI-FINAL at Wembley and he still looks dead inside. I hope he's on the bench against Sheffield United.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Fed up with him, genuinely. He actively makes us worse.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He was up against a Championship club out there, had the majority of play funnel through him and did very little but run into blind alleys. Receives the ball like he's about to do something special, then screws things up.

And it's about time commentators and pundits realise he's 26 years old. The way they go on about talking about the "young man's talent" is nauseating.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Managed to make the wrong decision almost every time he got into a dangerous position.

Body language was awful as always. The fans around me were on his back, deservedly so. I'm not sure how audible the boos were on tv when he was subbed off but we've all had enough of him. You can only get away with taking the piss out of the club for so long before even the most loyal fans give up on defending you.

Lyng

Managed to make the wrong decision almost every time he got into a dangerous position.

Body language was awful as always. The fans around me were on his back, deservedly so. I'm not sure how audible the boos were on tv when he was subbed off but we've all had enough of him. You can only get away with taking the piss out of the club for so long before even the most loyal fans give up on defending you.
Good that the match going fans are letting him know. He was embarrassing today

Morpheus 7

Good thing he wasn't on the pitch for penalties, pathetic attitude and tracking today. I blame eth to be honest, he let's him get away with these performances. Garnacho always gets the hook.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Credibility of INEOS depends squarely on how they deal with this. If he’s still here in September, I would have lost faith.

ElDiabloRojo

Hopefully strutting about an Arab league next season.

Any where else will do actually.

Telsim

Credibility of INEOS depends squarely on how they deal with this. If he’s still here in September, I would have lost faith.
The unconditional love in by the media should tell you he isn't going anywhere. That, and the "Local Lad" storyline garners him enough fan support to see him through, but you won't find much of them lately. He is an indispensable PR piece. Besides, any other club would pay him half of what he earns, if that, and he won't have the massive leeway that he gets here anywhere else. So he has no reason to leave.

Chairman Steve

My god was he bad. I bet this injury was nothing and he‘s completely fine for midweek against Sheff Utd.

Malone_Post

Used to love the kid. Absolutely sick of the sight of him now. He needs to leave. His attitude is even worse than his performances.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He's a Manchester United winger. Who won't take a player on. Or run. Or track back.

Fergie would have murdered him.

Natener

He was up against a Championship club out there, had the majority of play funnel through him and did very little but run into blind alleys. Receives the ball like he's about to do something special, then screws things up.

And it's about time commentators and pundits realise he's 26 years old. The way they go on about talking about the "young man's talent" is nauseating.
He ran?
Half-joking aside, he only bothers running these days when he has space ahead of him. The Rashford we saw last season who would run at speed against defenders and put them on the backfoot has gone missing. Put a body in front of him even without pressure and he comes to a stop then lays the ball off to somebody else.

rollingstoned1

We wish we could go back in time and take the 200mn or whatever offer from Barca when his stock was that high.

Malone_Post

My god was he bad. I bet this injury was nothing and he‘s completely fine for midweek against Sheff Utd.
He must have the lowest pain threshold of any professional athlete of all time.The amount of times a game he goes down as if he’s suffered a career threatening injury, laying there holding his face only to cut to a reply and he’s barely been touched. It’s just embarrassing.

Leonzo1

I think you're forgetting he used to take 7 busses to get to training when he was a kid. Ignore the haters Marcus :devil:

Irwin99

Thanks to that MUFC commentary my mind keeps saying "pass...pass...pass" everytime he gets the ball and runs.

Not a good performance again