Marcus Rashford new contract thread | It's officially signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Rashford:

“I joined Manchester United as a seven-year-old boy with a dream. That same passion, pride, and determination to succeed still drives me every time I have the honour of wearing the shirt.

“I’ve already had some amazing experiences at this incredible club, but there is still a lot more to achieve and I remain relentlessly determined to win more trophies in the years ahead.

“As a United fan all my life, I know the responsibility that comes with representing this badge and feel the highs and lows as much as anyone. I can assure you that I will give everything to help the team reach the level we are capable of, and I can feel the same determination around the dressing room. I couldn’t be more excited for the future under this manager.”

Murtough:

“Ever since he joined our Academy 18 years ago, Marcus has epitomised what it takes to succeed as a Manchester United player.

“He is a brilliant talent but also humble, dedicated and driven. As he enters his prime years, we know there is still so much more to come from him, and we can see the hunger that Marcus feels to achieve the highest levels of success here at Manchester United.

“Working with Erik ten Hag and his coaches is the perfect environment for Marcus to continue to develop into one of the best attacking players in the world.”

RedDevilRoshi

:devil:

Brilliant news at last! Hopefully he kicks on and has a similar or even better season than last.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great news. By a very big distance my favourite player of the post Sir Alex era. The closest thing out there to a role model off the pitch from a footballer POV, and on the pitch is a tremendously talented player.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Cant wait to see him as an inverted out and out left winger forward who also plays centrally and as a pseudo box to box false right winger ball winner.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Fecking delighted.

The lad would've had his pick of top clubs with a massive signing on fee if he waited six months which speaks volumes about his character and commitment.

Fetshu

Mandatory: ''Like a new signing!''
Jokes aside, this bit of news certainly warms the heart. As few of you have mentioned, he's also one of my favorite post-SAF players - red through and through.

...and look at the width of the shoulders! :eek: Lad's been hitting the gym HARD again.

Von Mistelroum

Ok well that's fine I guess. Still not really sure what his best position is, and I thought he looked pretty poor towards the end of the season after his purple patch. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Cloud7

Never in doubt that he was going to re sign. Hopefully he continues the trajectory from last season.

AlexiV

Supports
FCB
Great news! Well earned Marcus. Looking forward seeing you lead us to our next title!

Status
Not open for further replies.