g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Marcus Rashford new contract thread | It's officially signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallCaine

If Rashford makes a fuss then ETH is out.
This is why utd are in the state we are. A mediocre purple patch player's attitude is what could decide a manager's faith at the club, and then people wonder why we are in the downward spiral we are in.

stw2022

Are PSG still interested? Let's just give them a good discount to take him off our hands. Such a frustrating player.
They never were. How could they be? They have eyes as much as we do. The PSG link was when he was negotiating a new deal where I think the spin was clubs "including Liverpool" were supposedly after him.

I mean seriously what do we think the scouting reports on him are like?

"Plays like Frank Spencer trying to put his shoes on, but other than that well worth £80m"

IRN-BRUno

Nasser Al-Khelaifi confirmed PSG were interested in him and that they'd also spoken previously. There's no reason for him to lie about that so it's safe to assume it's true.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
18 goals in his last 42 PL games.

10 of them game in a 10 game spell December to February.

8 in 32 outside of that.

4 more league goals than Harvey Barnes last season but we treat him like a superstar.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
I don’t enjoy being critical because he seems like a nice lad, but I’ve never thought he’s good enough to be a regular starter if we have serious ambitions about winning the top trophies. Funnily enough, most of my non-United supporting mates rate him more than I do. Probably because he generally plays quite well for England.
I do rate Rashford more than most United fans.

And I think that's applied to DdG, Maguire, Bruno too. :wenger:

Jordi Cruyff 99

Man Utd won't ever become a genuine contender again with its "star" players being the likes of Rashford and Fernandes ('Bruno'). The frightening thing is these players will still be here in three years when Rashford is about twenty-nine and Fernandes thirty-two. When other players look over and see these players lauded what sort of standard does that set?

kaku06

Vulgarian
18 goals in his last 42 PL games.

10 of them game in a 10 game spell December to February.

8 in 32 outside of that.

4 more league goals than Harvey Barnes last season but we treat him like a superstar.
Unbelievable. Forget about being consistent, we are taking about a purple patch player who had only 3 purple patches in his 7 seasons with us but has been given the status of our golden boy. A constant denominator of rotten attitude in the dressing room and a constant denominator of player power at our club yet he’s treated like a fecking superstar.

Chicharo

This guy's unbelievable. Most of the time he looks pretty selfish, and now when he actually needs to finish, he chooses to pass the ball
Awful decision-making

blazinRe'D'

Sort of get the hate with decision making but looks to be our only threat going forward.

Seriously some of the passing in this team is shocking

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Another abject performance so far hardly worth 3k, let alone 300k

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not the issue today come on. Nothing special but the system is a far bigger issue

rajds89

Waste of a shirt at the moment. Got his big pay rise and is now back in to his comfort zone. Joke of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.