Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I would literally vomit and shit myself simultaneously if this happened
Hope you are sitting on the bowl with a bucket ready lad! :lol:

Trex

Technique is top notch, its just he has the attitude of Eric Cantona but not the application.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
This suggests the FDJ move is very much still alive and we’re looking for a cheap attacking option should Ronaldo leave. FDJ, young striker, RW and Ronaldo replacement is impossible unless we get a bargain somewhere.

AndySmith1990

Nothing smacks of lacking any planning in place more than signing an over the hill forward late in a window, something we've already done several times in the last decade

CM

This says more about our current forward line than anything but I'm not even mad about this. I wouldn't want us upping the offer, mind.

jamesjimmybyrondean

This suggests the FDJ move is very much still alive and we’re looking for a cheap attacking option should Ronaldo leave. FDJ, young striker, RW and Ronaldo replacement is impossible unless we get a bargain somewhere.
Anything to keep the muppet hope going :)

evil_geko

Why are people surprised with these kind of links? Club is searching for temporary one year solution, or even half a year, before we can get someone great. But then some kind of loan would be much better than wasting money for quick solution.

Trex

I've been defending Murtough but this is ridiculous, what is he there for if ETH is calling all the shots.
At the moment he gives the impression of a ceremonious Dof.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Just say the word if it really annoys you, don't want to overdo it (more than I did already)
You're a cool poster. No issue here. But I've had it bud. A man can only be reminded of 2 girls 1 cup a finite number of times. And, how shall I put it - my cup is overflowing. We'll chat again in the future, but you wouldn't know it is me. Hehe.

Kag

He’s actually quite good. Not that we should have ever been in a position in which this is a possibility, but with Martial made of glass and Ronaldo up in the air, beggars can’t be choosers, I guess.

izec

Why are people surprised with these kind of links? Club is searching for temporary one year solution, or even half a year, before we can get someone great.
That someone great is never coming though, short term after short term, mixed with talents that never make it.