Television Married at First Sight Australia

Big Andy

Bloke
My guilty pleasure this programme.

There’s one in it this year whose entire personality is having sex

Big Andy

Bloke
Is that not normal?
Every interview she’s banging on about it, I’m sure they’re taking the piss out of her by giving her the most straight laced guy ever who goes to bed in Toy Story pajamas

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I had no idea this existed. I hate you for making me aware this existed. This should not exist.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
While everyone has love island, me and the wife have this as our guilty pleasure.

Half the people in the show don’t need a marriage, they need therapy. From the lady who is obsessed about sex to the bloke not over his ex to the multiple gaslighting men and women in the show.

Big Andy

Bloke
While everyone has love island, me and the wife have this as our guilty pleasure.

Half the people in the show don’t need a marriage, they need therapy. From the lady who is obsessed about sex to the bloke not over his ex to the multiple gaslighting men and women in the show.
I fecking can't get enough of it.

They clearly pick couples with the most chance of imploding, and they clearly pick couples who will butt heads for TV purposes. Maybe one or two proper decent couples per season, and the rest are vapid, self obsessed morons.

What I particularly love about it, is when they go to bed and turn the lights out, when there is clearly a camera man in the room with them :lol:

Sex mad woman is quite clearly bonkers. Rearranged her entire personality to getting piped.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Fifth series me and the missus have watched. It's absolutely horrendous, vapid and insane.

Love it!

Who's everyone's odds on fav to cheat?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I fecking can't get enough of it.

They clearly pick couples with the most chance of imploding, and they clearly pick couples who will butt heads for TV purposes. Maybe one or two proper decent couples per season, and the rest are vapid, self obsessed morons.

What I particularly love about it, is when they go to bed and turn the lights out, when there is clearly a camera man in the room with them :lol:

Sex mad woman is quite clearly bonkers. Rearranged her entire personality to getting piped.
:lol: Yep, even though it’s a bit structured and set up it’s still addictive.

the sex mad woman is bizarre. He isn’t even opposed to sex, he just doesn’t want it to control them. When she was unable to tell him what his job was…

Big Andy

Bloke
Fifth series me and the missus have watched. It's absolutely horrendous, vapid and insane.

Love it!

Who's everyone's odds on fav to cheat?
Clearly that Harrison bloke is a prime candidate. There's been no real unhinged female behaviour yet that I can really remember, but that will surely come.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Clearly that Harrison bloke is a prime candidate. There's been no real unhinged female behaviour yet that I can really remember, but that will surely come.
Well, the 40 year old s£x addict seems like she is one comment about her age away from bursting into tears. I like her and the guy she is with as a couple tbh.

JimmyWils

I can't say I'm aware this thing existed, but surely at this point reality TV has to be so scripted so that people keep watching out of interest?

With the sheer amount of shite reality TV across all services at the moment, how have people not already seen everything possible.

That said, I guarantee my mum watches it.

Mike Smalling

I think this might actually originate from Denmark, and I've watched a few episodes across multiple seasons. It's obviously garbage TV, but if you can take the cringe it's decent entertainment.

However, based on the latest episode I saw, I'm convinced that the experts that match couples are either retarded or specifically trying to create disasters.

Gavinb33

:lol: Yep, even though it’s a bit structured and set up it’s still addictive.

the sex mad woman is bizarre. He isn’t even opposed to sex, he just doesn’t want it to control them. When she was unable to tell him what his job was…
My wife watches this show a lot, I normally try and swerve having to join in watching when I can more often she watches when I am playing football on Thursday night but this week I didn't go football and she made me watch it, the sex mad lady made me laugh so much she just wants to get laid the fella was right there are apps where you can get that or what my Mrs said just go on a holiday somewhere and you'll find many takers.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
My wife and I watched the early series of this, it was proper addictive

what always makes me laugh is when they leave it to near the end before asking “so how are you going to address that you both live on opposite sides of the country?”

golden_blunder

Staff
Another Aussie show we like is LegoMasters. So much better than the US version or the U.K. version. The presenter is brilliant

Big Andy

Bloke
My wife and I watched the early series of this, it was proper addictive

what always makes me laugh is when they leave it to near the end before asking “so how are you going to address that you both live on opposite sides of the country?”
Especially in Australia where it's like 2500 miles between Perth and Brisbane. It's not like you can pop up on a weekend.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Especially in Australia where it's like 2500 miles between Perth and Brisbane. It's not like you can pop up on a weekend.
:lol: definitely. That bloke that works in the bush and has never had a partner will probably say that to his wife and they’ll split.

Big Andy

Bloke
Well, the 40 year old s£x addict seems like she is one comment about her age away from bursting into tears. I like her and the guy she is with as a couple tbh.
There's a couple where they've matched them properly, it would be a dick move to feck about with that Punjabi girl seeing as she's aliented herself from her family to go on this, and so far her and her fella seem decent, ans sex madness aside, those two seems matched well as an older couple.

Everyone else has serious personality flaws or is straight up abusive. They've obviously watched that Olivia from last season being a complete psycho and then seeing her go on to make a fortune from Only Fans after the show, I'm sure that's all they really want to get out of it.

Has anyone actually stayed together over the 10 series?

Big Andy

Bloke
:lol: definitely. That bloke that works in the bush and has never had a partner will probably say that to his wife and they’ll split.
Guaranteed. That happened with the older couple from a few years back, the City girl and the farmer lifestyle and then at the end she didn't move and they split up.

golden_blunder

Staff
There's a couple where they've matched them properly, it would be a dick move to feck about with that Punjabi girl seeing as she's aliented herself from her family to go on this, and so far her and her fella seem decent, ans sex madness aside, those two seems matched well as an older couple.

Everyone else has serious personality flaws or is straight up abusive. They've obviously watched that Olivia from last season being a complete psycho and then seeing her go on to make a fortune from Only Fans after the show, I'm sure that's all they really want to get out of it.

There’s a few couples that have stayed together, had families etc.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Olivia went on OF?!

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Desperation for a spouse?

Or I guess they think it will make them famous and they'll be the next Kim Kardashian or something. Because that's something to aspire to.
They gotta do a little bit more than this to be the next Kim K. The have to feck a guy with a giant schlong while being encouraged and directed by their mama.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Another Aussie show we like is LegoMasters. So much better than the US version or the U.K. version. The presenter is brilliant
Hamish Blake is good in most things he does but nothing would get me to watch this. Doubly so as I hated lego as a kid and triply so as a parent.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can you all stop watching this shit? I have to love on the same continet as these morons so don't encourage them please.