Television Married at First Sight Australia

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The reunion dinner party was last night. I think there is another one coming up.
Yeah, there's a final couch session. Lyndall & Cam, Sandy & Dan, Claire and Jesse and at least one other couple has a final chat with the experts. 'Expert' Mel has some some strong words with Cam about his time in the experiment.

Big Andy

Bloke
The reunion dinner party was last night. I think there is another one coming up.
Yeah watched it last night. Cam is a monster. Getting completely naked in a nightclub, as you do, and then video calling Tayla. Although I'd show her my cock if it meant a look at her tits tbf. You can't blame the man.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Anyone been watching the new season? Jack and Tori are even worse than Harrison and Bronte.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Anyone been watching the new season? Jack and Tori are even worse than Harrison and Bronte.
I don't know where you're at but Jack has been a monumental dickhead all season. Jayden thinks he's destined to go from kickboxer to relationship expert during feedback week.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don't know where you're at but Jack has been a monumental dickhead all season. Jayden thinks he's destined to go from kickboxer to relationship expert during feedback week.
We are only at Episode 9/10 in the UK.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Please stop watching this idiotic nonsense. We keep getting it inflicted on us.