Television Married at First Sight Australia

Big Andy

Bloke
Yeah he was just shooting from the hip all night whenever anyone questioned him. Great TV but awful bloke. Think he finally accepted he was done towards the end though.

Tayla is beyond a parody at this stage.
I love/hate the way he just sits there smirking when he's completely fecked over someone else and got the attention off him.

Big Andy

Bloke
That Alyssa is a complete weirdo as well.

"GIVE ME ATTENTION, I NEED ATTENTION"

"Can I hug you?"

"No!"

:lol: Poor bastard

hodgey123

That Alyssa is a complete weirdo as well.

"GIVE ME ATTENTION, I NEED ATTENTION"

"Can I hug you?"

"No!"

:lol: Poor bastard
Yeah she has not been coming across well in the last couple of episodes, nor in the next episode preview last night. It also irked me for some reason that she was so vocal in her criticism of Claire and Duncan's reaction to it when she was party to an actual affair rather than a drunk kiss.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Yeah she has not been coming across well in the last couple of episodes, nor in the next episode preview last night. It also irked me for some reason that she was so vocal in her criticism of Claire and Duncan's reaction to it when she was party to an actual affair rather than a drunk kiss.
Agreed, she has massive insecurity issues by the sounds of it.

Looks like stay or leave night, only see Claire and Jesse leaving if Claire feels it best to leave it be, otherwise no drama

Big Andy

Bloke
Agreed, she has massive insecurity issues by the sounds of it.

Looks like stay or leave night, only see Claire and Jesse leaving if Claire feels it best to leave it be, otherwise no drama
Harrison and Bronte are clearly on a massive wind up. Can't stand the bloke, but he's proper hilarious.

Alyssa is a proper cnut. Duncan should've fecked her off the second she had a go at him for not checking in after "a couple of hours apart". Clingy much.

hodgey123

Harrison and Bronte are clearly on a massive wind up. Can't stand the bloke, but he's proper hilarious.

Alyssa is a proper cnut. Duncan should've fecked her off the second she had a go at him for not checking in after "a couple of hours apart". Clingy much.
Agreed with all of this! Alyssa really winding me up last few episodes. Duncan is a lot more patient than anyone else would be as well but looks as if she has finally broken him.

Big Andy

Bloke
Agreed with all of this! Alyssa really winding me up last few episodes. Duncan is a lot more patient than anyone else would be as well but looks as if she has finally broken him.
I wouldn't mind but I cant see Big Dunc having any trouble picking up women without having to go through all this shite.

I can only see one of the couples actually staying together. Tahnee and Ollie for sure. Cam and Lyndall will fall apart when it comes to the homestay thing, and she won't be able to handle his country lifestyle of being in the bush 9 months a year, and he won't give up that to move to a city. It's happened before when they pair a county bumpkin with a city girl, its never going to work.

I always laugh when they have someone from Perth matched with someone from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. Never going to work unless one of them uproots their lives completely to move away from family and friends.

Big Andy

Bloke
Harrison and Brontë on a massive wind up. Love it. Both writing stay after both wanting to leave has to be a plan between them.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Alyssa's an annoying cnut.

This is exceptional trash telly. Some of the shit that's been said is crazy.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Watching last night's episode, Alyssa needs to go. I get the sense she's faked it up until now and the masks coming off and this is who she really is. Or benefit of the doubt, it could be unintentional self sabotage.

Big Andy

Bloke
Alyssa's an annoying cnut.

This is exceptional trash telly. Some of the shit that's been said is crazy.
What sort of job requires you to work in the remote outback with no phone signal for a year ffs? He’s a fecking carpenter, he could get a job literally anywhere. He’s a weird cnut that one.

Big Andy

Bloke
Watching last night's episode, Alyssa needs to go. I get the sense she's faked it up until now and the masks coming off and this is who she really is. Or benefit of the doubt, it could be unintentional self sabotage.
Are all Mormons as weird as she is?

hodgey123

It is like Alyssa is trying to catch him out or craft an excuse as a way out of the relationship rather than being honest with him that she does not like him. The constant references to her child etc. when Duncan has dealt with it every single time and reassured her, and last night saying she is free every other weekend and Wednesday to see him... just end it!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Most of them are fake and just want their time in the limelight. It's weird as Mel and Layton were two I thought would be annoying as feck and people I hated but they're two of the most genuine in it.

Big Andy

Bloke
Most of them are fake and just want their time in the limelight. It's weird as Mel and Layton were two I thought would be annoying as feck and people I hated but they're two of the most genuine in it.
I read somewhere that Tahnee and Ollie are related (not by blood) and their families knew each other at the wedding but they didn't show it at all.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I read somewhere that Tahnee and Ollie are related (not by blood) and their families knew each other at the wedding but they didn't show it at all.
Id give benefit of doubt to that, could just be a coincidence.

Big Andy

Bloke
Id give benefit of doubt to that, could just be a coincidence.
I think it was a coincidence, it's like second cousin married someones cousin or something, but to not show it or mention it at all on the show seems weird.

Big Andy

Bloke
Harrison vs Brontë honesty box was brilliant tv. Harrison is a proper nobhead:lol:

“I’ve never met a person like you before”

“Thank you” :lol:

hodgey123

Harrison vs Brontë honesty box was brilliant tv. Harrison is a proper nobhead:lol:

So funny. I am convinced he is in on it now and just doing it for fun hence his smirking etc.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Alyssa is a horrible person and quite simply very dim. So many on the show need therapy, not a partner.

Big Andy

Bloke
Alyssa is a horrible person and quite simply very dim. So many on the show need therapy, not a partner.
I enjoyed seeing her get dumped, and then blaming him for it. She was a fecking lunatic, and the every other weekend thing was ridiculous.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
This finished about 3 weeks ago here. Where are you lot at? Have the intruders come in yet?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Alyssa was an absolute piece of work. Duncan was a saint for putting up with her for as long as he did!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I enjoyed seeing her get dumped, and then blaming him for it. She was a fecking lunatic, and the every other weekend thing was ridiculous.
Yep. You can tell that if Duncan said to her he was busy one of the weekends she was free then she would have gone off on one. Just wanted to completely control everything.

Sad cause Duncan is probably the most emotionally intelligent person of that group.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Without giving too much away, Alyssa acts very immaturely at the reunion dinner party when she has any dealings with Duncan. Rupert was bloody lucky he was paired with Evelyn. He was like the bloke who had never spent any time with a hot woman before.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Without giving too much away, Alyssa acts very immaturely at the reunion dinner party when she has any dealings with Duncan. Rupert was bloody lucky he was paired with Evelyn. He was like the bloke who had never spent any time with a hot woman before.
1. Doesn't surprise me, she needs therapy.

2. You could tell from the start that he thought she was way out of his league and would never believe she actually was into him.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Really pissed off about the whole Adam and Claire thing. Jesse was a bit of a nob but they made out he was crazy as feck when he was completely right.

also.

evelyn.:)
At the start, I thought Jesse was an absolute dickhead but he was actually alright.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

Bronte's sister calling him a 'narcistic, gaslighting dickhead' was amusing and accurate. He had no comeback to that, he just walked off!

hodgey123

I felt Alyssa was saying things to try and get Duncan to react so then she would have a reason to be annoyed but, because he was very emotionally intelligent/generally a sound guy, he didn't bite which then annoyed her anyway.

Agreed about Rupert and Evelyn. He has just been so weird (probably nerves) and blown a huge chance with a girl way out of his league.

Big Andy

Bloke
I felt Alyssa was saying things to try and get Duncan to react so then she would have a reason to be annoyed but, because he was very emotionally intelligent/generally a sound guy, he didn't bite which then annoyed her anyway.

Agreed about Rupert and Evelyn. He has just been so weird (probably nerves) and blown a huge chance with a girl way out of his league.
I’d have crawled through broken glass and human waste for a chance with her if I was in this show. I’d be trying everything I could think of, and then doing it twice. He’s a cock for not even giving it a chance

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I'd rather watch EastEnders or any old folks soap opera than this.

hodgey123

Cam is another one who has let a girl better than him go. The remote work was always just an excuse brought up towards the end when he realised he didn't really like her.

Big Andy

Bloke
Cam is another one who has let a girl better than him go. The remote work was always just an excuse brought up towards the end when he realised he didn't really like her.
I thought he was sound early on, but he turned into a bit of a cock as well. Using being "Out bush" for months at a time as an excuse, and he's worked hard to make a career, you're a fecking joiner mate, you can do that anywhere. What he really means is that he's a country bumpkin who wouldn't hack it "in the city" as there are no crocodiles to bum and fish to wank off.

Loved that she didn't even give him a chance to even say his final vow thing and just told him to feck off. You could see the anger in his face.

I only wish that Harrison had got a chance to do final vows.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
What he really means is that he's a country bumpkin who wouldn't hack it "in the city" as there are no crocodiles to bum and fish to wank off.
Depends on the city for the Crocs as Townsville, Cairns, Darwin and any city in Northern WA will have big saltys, but they will eat you way before you get to bum them. There will likely be far more fish in most cities as they are usually on lakes, rivers and harbours.

Not sure about the wanking bit as that is usually more an aquaculture think than joinery.