Television Married at First Sight Australia

muller

Its such an awful show.

I love it.

And to be clear, I hate reality TV, love island, all that crap. But we watched it through lockdown and since then watched every Aus series.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Its such an awful show.

I love it.

And to be clear, I hate reality TV, love island, all that crap. But we watched it through lockdown and since then watched every Aus series.
We are the exact same. :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
That Harrison is a fecking idiot. Zero fecks and doesn't seem to realise that he's being recorded at all and that it's all there in black and white.

That Shannon is a dick as well.

hodgey123

That Harrison is a fecking idiot. Zero fecks and doesn't seem to realise that he's being recorded at all and that it's all there in black and white.

Said that to my girlfriend the other day - how do these guys not take a second to think "I am being recorded and going to be on TV across the world before I do/say this"?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I don’t think he cares. He’s prime reality tv potential and he knows it.

fergosaurus

Shannon is staking his claim for one of the show's all-time villains. He's had a mare the last couple of eps especially.

Big Andy

Bloke
He'll be gone tonight no doubt about it. Same with Harrison, he'll get called out by the "experts" and his missus will leave. I also think Sex Addict will leave as well, as she's not getting piped 24/7.

Big Andy

Bloke
He'll be gone tonight no doubt about it. Same with Harrison, he'll get called out by the "experts" and his missus will leave. I also think Sex Addict will leave as well, as she's not getting piped 24/7.
Josh stitched up Sex maniac like a kipper tonight. fecking love Shannon me, no shame at all :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Not sure how far behind I am but been catching up on this. The way Harrison was carrying on about the 'I'm not going anywhere/I'm not leaving' situation was hilarious. What a tit.

Big Andy

Bloke
Not sure how far behind I am but been catching up on this. The way Harrison was carrying on about the 'I'm not going anywhere/I'm not leaving' situation was hilarious. What a tit.
"STOP GASLIGHTING ME!!"

Big Andy

Bloke
Please stop watching this shit or they might make another series.
I don't know how you can say that, last night there was the shiest guy ever matched with a model and it was fecking TV gold. I've never seen a guy get tongue tied so much, it was great Trash TV.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Really pissed off about the whole Adam and Claire thing. Jesse was a bit of a nob but they made out he was crazy as feck when he was completely right.

also.

evelyn.:)

Big Andy

Bloke
Really pissed off about the whole Adam and Claire thing. Jesse was a bit of a nob but they made out he was crazy as feck when he was completely right.

also.

evelyn.:)
Yeah I thought Jesse was a right bellend at first and he's turned out to be sound tbh. I do love how this happens EVERY YEAR, and yet they either get caught on camera or it comes out in the process of the show because of guilt. I had to laugh when Harrison was consoling him as he sounded so insincere when he was doing it :lol:

Evelyn is :drool: but that guy does my head in. There's shyness, and then there's having the opportunity to get her oiled up and then wafting her with a leaf or pinch techniquing her heel instead of just going straight in there and massaging her arsehole

Big Andy

Bloke
And that other new bride, can't remember her name, is fecking mental as well. That poor bloke was going redder and redder by the second when he was calling her out.

In a way she's right, some people go into it way slower and you can't force someone to fancy you or want to sleep in the same bed as you, but there's a way of doing it gently, and not being a massive controlling bitch about it.

Carlsen19

And that other new bride, can't remember her name, is fecking mental as well. That poor bloke was going redder and redder by the second when he was calling her out.

In a way she's right, some people go into it way slower and you can't force someone to fancy you or want to sleep in the same bed as you, but there's a way of doing it gently, and not being a massive controlling bitch about it.
What was the deal with him? His neck looked red raw in one shot then the next it looked completely fine :lol: She does seem like a proper twat, not sure the experts have got it quite right with that match...

Big Andy

Bloke
What was the deal with him? His neck looked red raw in one shot then the next it looked completely fine :lol: She does seem like a proper twat, not sure the experts have got it quite right with that match...
He morphed into Alan Brazil at one point. I've got a mate like that whose face goes really blotchy if he gets flustered or embarrassed. It's hilarious.

hodgey123

Anyone still watching this? Tayla is showing herself up massively (if she wasn't already) and I'm sure Harrison is just playing the villain at this point.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Anyone still watching this? Tayla is showing herself up massively (if she wasn't already) and I'm sure Harrison is just playing the villain at this point.
Those two are only there to build a reality tv and celebrity career after.

Carlsen19

Harrison's TV gold mind, he's single-handedly carrying the show. Tayla's awful but what a muppet Hugo is - he genuinely got dead excited when she said he could move back in, as if he thought he had some semblance of a chance with her :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
Yeah I had to catch up as my missus went away so I didn't watch for a week or so. It's still comedy gold.

Harrison is hilarious, I love the way he just sticks his beak in where it's not wanted all the time.

The new couples are so oddly matched, it's unbelievable that the experts put any sort of thought into it. Tayla is a grade A giant cnut with no social skills, and Hugo is a bit of a wet lettuce for letting her walk all over him. Rupert is just cringy as feck, that wedding where he was just making random noises instead of words was the worst thing I've ever watched, and Evelyn, while fit, is a bit of a prick as well.

Dan turned out to be a huge bellend, and I actually felt sorry for Sandy as she'd basically thrown away her relationship with her parents to go on the show and it all came crashing down. Bet she had to eat some humble pie afterwards.

Acole9

Outstanding
That episode where Harrison was sat on the sofa on his own because Bronte was ill, rather bizarre :lol:.

hodgey123

That was definitely an act from Harrison on the sofa and literally no one bought it, which says it all! I also was very surprised how quickly Dan turned as I thought he and Sandy were well matched at the start, but he quickly showed his true colours by disappearing for 6 hours pretending to be at the gym the whole time... When he said he is on "beast mode" that absolutely cringed me out.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who utterly hates themselves due to watching this crock of shite.

It's the exact equivalent of Heroin: you know it's bad for you, but once you start taking it you cannot fecking give up.

Big Andy

Bloke
Harrison is a proper master of weaselling out of stuff by deflecting it into someone else. Proper threw Jesse under the bus with his comments.

That cnut Tayla has some front (;)) as well

hodgey123

Harrison is a proper master of weaselling out of stuff by deflecting it into someone else. Proper threw Jesse under the bus with his comments.

That cnut Tayla has some front (;)) as well
Yeah he was just shooting from the hip all night whenever anyone questioned him. Great TV but awful bloke. Think he finally accepted he was done towards the end though.

Tayla is beyond a parody at this stage.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Yeah he was just shooting from the hip all night whenever anyone questioned him. Great TV but awful bloke. Think he finally accepted he was done towards the end though.

Tayla is beyond a parody at this stage.
I was waiting for him to chuck a few others under the bus, he was not holding back.

Amazing he said he didn't trust Bronte, just days after she alienated herself from the rest of the group for standing by him. Horrible excuse for a man.