Martin Keown | Redcafe do a RAWK

NinjaFletch

On the subject of shit punditry, does Shearer know the difference between left and right?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Disgraceful tonight. Where is the professionalism?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
On the subject of shit punditry, does Shearer know the difference between left and right?
These guys just don't do any homework. I remember Lineker and Shearer debating if Nani was left or right-footed in February 2011, three and a half years after he'd joined United and taken dozens of corners, free-kicks and penalties with his right foot.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
These guys just don't do any homework. I remember Lineker and Shearer debating if Nani was left or right-footed in February 2011, three and a half years after he'd joined United and taken dozens of corners, free-kicks and penalties with his right foot.
To be fair, I watched him for years and wouldn't be able to tell you either. Had two good pegs on him that boy did.

In fairness to them Nani was equally as technically adept with his left foot as he was with his right, but when you put it like that it was pretty obvious.

FujiVice

The other commentator told him "you wouldnt go to another broadcaster if they offered you double what your getting,would you" :D
He's working for a company that has a pay structure that is both unfair in equality and exorbitant. The likes of the BBC and the Sun are generally the biggest hypocrites and also the biggest cnuts.

Sparky Rhiwabon

My God, I've never heard such a biased co-commentary before, he's really bitter about Sanchez going to us! Embarrassing for the BBC who pride themselves on their impartiality.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Small time, always been. Ruud's penalty showed a long time ago how much of a peasant he is.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
To be fair, I watched him for years and wouldn't be able to tell you either. Had two good pegs on him that boy did.
In fairness to them Nani was equally as technically adept with his left foot as he was with his right, but when you put it like that it was pretty obvious.
He had a great left foot obviously, worthy of comment in terms of how strong it was for his weaker foot (obviously the idea of developing your weaker foot was probably alien to these dinosaurs), but you'd think they might have noticed how he took his set-pieces.

It's good to know we can still inspire some hatred in our rivals/ ex-players, we're not Man United if everybody loves us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Constantly on about missed passes, and not going to the best team.

Into the other guys, and they all agree Sanchez has had a good game.

Oaf!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Now obsessed with our players contracts... cnut.

Dante

Average bang
He's great. I find him entertaining. Maybe it's just because I've got friends who don't support United and can see the funny side of it.

Football rivalry is pantomime. Keown is fine. He even called Sanchez a great player earlier. But that gets ignored for the bits where he doesn't figuratively fellate everyone in a red shirt.

MrPooni

Sanchez does well to set up and the second and this vanilla gorilla would rather talk about how he "ignored Rashford" again :lol: You couldn't make this shit up.