Martin Keown | Redcafe do a RAWK

Nogbadthebad

The missing link is really upset at us getting Sanchez it seems.

The real question is why do the BBC put people who hate one of the sides playing commentary jobs.

You could have written the complaints yesterday, because missing link is never any different.

Ban

Why doesn't he talk a bit about the fact Arsenal lost yet another important player to a rival.
Instead of acting like a City fan.

Maybe he is one, who knows.

redshaw

Keown is the ultimate onion face. Eating 20 raw onions would not you near this chap.

Guy Incognito

Respect him as a defender, but my god he does talk half shite.

"Sanchez giving the ball away" rinse and repeat. :wenger:

Guy Incognito

Why doesn't he talk a bit about the fact Arsenal lost yet another important player to a rival.
Instead of acting like a City fan.

Maybe he is one, who knows.
He won't say a bad word against Arsenal because he knows Wenger will just shut him off the club completely.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I thought Paddy Crerand was biased. This guy is both biased and clueless.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I ended up listening to the 5 live commentary whilst watching the game, the guys a fool who's salty as they come.

Xtrmntr

Why is he arsed that Sanchez left arsenal anyway?they are clearly not top 4 anymore,and he's more George Graham than Wenger,the old bitter RVN baiting bell.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Absolute bitter bastard. BBC news to pull him up on this disgraceful bias.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Anyone here think that it’s about time we had some bitter punditry? Reminds of the days of SAF...you know , when we were winning

When he was condescending was when we had LVG and were downright boring, now we have essentially s Galactico he hates it with a passion

Carry on Martin:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Ffs, we end up with ex-City pundits when we're playing them, ex-Liverpool pundits when we're playing Liverpool Football Club™ etc etc.

Tv companies need to stop hiring these gonks just because they're 'names'.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I enjoyed the other commentator just every so often calling him out or getting a dig in at him on the sly. Clearly got wound up by Keown fairly early on and every so often when he came out with something really stupid, wouldn't let it go and called him up on it to try and justify himself...then if he couldn't just used it as an excuse to aim a cheap insult directly at him :lol:

Devil may care

He was pathetic but the BBC are to blame, they put him on deliberately and even had the commentator bait him to taking it where he did, it was some WWE bullshit.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
It's genuinely crazy he was even allowed to commentate on our games. It's been noticeable before, the seething hatred he has for us, but given the bizarre recent comments about Sanchez being the "biggest mercenary in football" - He really should be disqualified from being allowed to comment on football, let alone us.

At least a guy like Carragher maintains some professionalism. Even awful pundits like Redknapp, Hargreaves and Owen would be preferable to this miserable biased f*ck.

I hope he falls.

Crustanoid

Seaman, Toure, Adebayor, Nasri, Clichy, Sagna....not to mention the Plastic FC legend Viera. Neanderthal is gutted his Arse team who bent over and let them defile football and take their top 4 berth haven’t continued their tradition of bending over for plasticity.

CA1

What a total wanker he is.

It was actually disgraceful the other week when he tried to claim Mourinho had lost the dressing room because of a couple of draws over Christmas. Just pure bullshit. Should be nowhere near our games.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's probably back in his hotel room now crying into the birthday brew which Mourinho didn't want.

IRELANDUNITED

I didn't see a minute of the game, was working, can someone tell me some of the things he said?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I didn't see a minute of the game, was working, can someone tell me some of the things he said?
Every time Sanchez lost the ball he would make a snide remark about how 'selfish' he is, how he 'forces' the team to play around him. Didn't hear a word when he made countless good passes, dribbles, feints etc.

He topped it off by giving Sanchez Motm. It was sad and funny at the same time; because it was obviously lacking any sort of objectivity

Keown might actually be clueless enough to think Mourinho lets Sanchez do whatever he wants, because that's that Wenger did with Sanchez. It was most likely his tactical instruction to try to open up the Yeovil defence, which he did several times.

Antonedwin

He would say Sanchez is going to be benchwarmer if he end up at city instead of us.
Bitter cnut can't accept that his old club is now mid-table

Classical Mechanic

What a total wanker he is.

It was actually disgraceful the other week when he tried to claim Mourinho had lost the dressing room because of a couple of draws over Christmas. Just pure bullshit. Should be nowhere near our games.
He's constantly trying to intimate that Mourinho is bad for English talent at United. Complaining that Luke Shaw has stalled under him and that Rashford will be pushed out now we sign Sanchez, is being played in the wrong position etc.

Nickosaur

The type of thread we'd laugh at RAWK for; BBC complaints, agenda against United etc.

Who even cares about this irrelevant man.
Look at the replies? Clearly a lot of us.
Did you actually watch the coverage? It was unprofessional. Constant digs, couldn't enjoy the game at all.

Josep Dowling

I enjoyed the other commentator just every so often calling him out or getting a dig in at him on the sly. Clearly got wound up by Keown fairly early on and every so often when he came out with something really stupid, wouldn't let it go and called him up on it to try and justify himself...then if he couldn't just used it as an excuse to aim a cheap insult directly at him :lol:
I particularly enjoyed when Keown mentioned twice that Shaw needed to start more games and make LB is own. The commentator almost instantaneously said ‘he’s started 6 of the last 7 games’.

Like someone else has said why was he even co-commentating on the game. He has no affiliation to either club. And with the recent transfer of Arsenal’s best player making his debut for his new club he was bound to be bitter. The one thing I really don’t get is how they could accept him going to City but not United.