g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Martin Keown | Redcafe do a RAWK

Nickosaur

Dig there about de Bruyne and Salah and Mourinho.

This guy is such a cnut :lol:

acnumber9

Moved on to Mourinho now instead. Good to see him build up his repertoire.

adamwest

His 'rotting in the basket' quote he just spewed has to be heard again. What a bitter bitter lemon

buckooo1978

what an insufferable bastard he is - hates United with a passion and an ugly mug you'd never tire of slapping

Nickosaur

Should get a transcript of everything he's said in this game. 80% has been vindictive, bitter shite.

Andersons Dietician

So i’ll Admit all this media wishing Sanchez had gone to City, and City are the best team and all that other trash I thought was just The CAF Tinhat brigade making a mountain or conspiracy out of nothing but ummmm then there is Keown.

Heinzesight

Slagging Jose for playing Rashford in three positions tonight and saying it’s detrimental to England in the World Cup...as Jose brings on Lingard.

ZupZup

Dunno how poor Martin is going to sleep tonight... all that worry on his mind about how many minutes Rashford might get.

Woodzy

"Keeper getting a good hand on this again"

...followed by a replay of keeper making a save with his foot.

I wonder if he's even watching the game half the time.

Xtrmntr

His seething hatred of United is embarrassing.cant stand the cnut.he is somehow irritating and boring at the same time.and he looks like Phil Cool

LordNinio

My God, I've never heard such a biased co-commentary before, he's really bitter about Sanchez going to us! Embarrassing for the BBC who pride themselves on their impartiality.
Long gone are the days of BBC impartiality, they pride themselves on being a tory mouthpiece these days.

Having the likes of Keown bleet on about his salty views of the Sanchez transfer are pretty standard for the beeb sadly. Just wish it wasn't my tax money funding it all

Reactions: SteveJ

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe he then gave Sanchez man of the match after slating him the whole first half.

Robin Your Persie

Why did he say ‘I have no idea what rojo is doing up there’ it’s 3-0 in the 92nd minute so why not for rojo to have a run up the pitch.

He’s awful to listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Can't believe he then gave Sanchez man of the match after slating him the whole first half.
Soon we'll become a one man team. Only good cause we managed to lure away an ex Arsenal player with our dirty dirty money. Loving it!

Ban

Maybe Keown should be employed as an assistant to Pep. Given he loves City so much. He can become a City legend just like that guy from Arsenal, that Spaniard.

Canagel

I hope United fans launch a complaint to the BBC tonight. Disgraceful punditry.

Zoo

It’s pretty obvious that someone had a word at halftime after seeing how he was being caned on Twitter.

ChaddyP

what the hell was he saying on the british feed :lol::lol:

Martin tyler was excellent for me

Red Bilko

Last Man Standing Hard Mode champion 2023/24
The guy obviously got word there were a lot of complaints flooding in about his 'opinions'. It must have hurt to have to be a bit more neutral and give United and Sanchez some praise.