Martinez Injury | Out for the season with metatarsal fracture

croadyman

Take Arsenal for example take out the same calibre of players we have lost for periods from their team

Am talking Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saliba and Zinchenko.

They would definitely be struggling more than us
Yeah the Jesus one never really hurt them,however like you said Saka/Odegaard and they wouldn't be top of this league

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
The bad thing was that he couldn't walked at all after this.

The foot just twisted when he started running.

If it's not the achilles, then it can be the metatarsal, but I think this is something serious, it cannot be a sprain with the replay and him not being able to walk.

If it's the achilles, it will be 6 months, so he will be back in October next season.

If this is a bone in his feet, it can be something like a month or 6 weeks, so I am pretty sure that his season is over now.

With Rashford out for a few weeks (if this is the groin, it's miminum 3 weeks to heal), Varane injured (we never know with him), Casemiro suspended every 5 games, the end of the season will be tough

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Can we just wait a few days and see what's the outcome? So many posters just posting ultra negative shit(not on purpose, just speculation) that is making me switch apps

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
why are we believing ten hag on this? he’s not a medical expert. he doesn’t even know elanga is shit.

ayushreddevil9

why are we believing ten hag on this? he’s not a medical expert. he doesn’t even know elanga is shit.
I think nobody needs to be a medical expert to understand that Elanga is shit :lol:

ayushreddevil9

We just need to find Pep's doctor in Spain. He will be back in training tomorrow.

Hughie77

Cramp? Let's hope so, are or he that lucky. Something tells me it's serious. Hope not. We need this guy. Varane looks out for a bit. Maguire and Lindelof again?? Ffs season finished.. fecking nightmare game could finish our season..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Let’s be honest he’s been a bit of a wimp all season with his play acting and shirking challenges. I won’t be surprised if this was just him not fancying it last night.

dove

Cramp? Let's hope so, are or he that lucky. Something tells me it's serious. Hope not. We need this guy. Varane looks out for a bit. Maguire and Lindelof again?? Ffs season finished.. fecking nightmare game could finish our season..
And on top of that Martinez's career is over.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Woke up thinking about another man’s leg.

Feel free to quote out of context.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Let’s be honest he’s been a bit of a wimp all season with his play acting and shirking challenges. I won’t be surprised if this was just him not fancying it last night.
Fancy players moaning about ‘tendons’ these days. Just stick an elastic band in there and get on with it.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Probably a sharp pebble in his boot

LordSpud

What's the absolute best case scenario here? Still season ending surely?
Martinez yells " Vamos!", dances a jig and has a great rest of the season with us finishing 3rd, winning the EL then beating City in the FA cup to deny them of a treble.

Irrational.

Did anyone read Ballbag’s comments after the game?

Apparently Sevilla showed us major disrespect when their players carried Licha off. The captain should not have let that happen, and apparently it is a big psychological blow to us showing our weak mentality.

Can anyone help me understand wtf he is on about?

Unam333

Apparently Sevilla showed us major disrespect when their players carried Licha off. The captain should not have let that happen, and apparently it is a big psychological blow to us showing our weak mentality.

Check out the other thread: Martinez carried off the pitch by Sevilla's.

crossy1686

career ending

Despite the fact it was his Argentinian world cup team mates who carried him, it says more about Ballbag and his fragile mentality/insecurities regarding the Spanish league.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Wouldn't read much into it. I don't think Ballbag ever said anything insightful

Poborksy96

Just hoping Varane is back quickly. Just the thought of Maguire and Lindelof sends shivers down the spine and kicks off my PTSD from last season

Skills

Snitch
Take Arsenal for example take out the same calibre of players we have lost for periods from their team

Am talking Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saliba and Zinchenko.

They would definitely be struggling more than us
What horse shit is this?

We've had our equivalent of those players available all season (until today). Rashford, Bruno, Martinez & Shaw have been available for nearly all of our games.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What horse shit is this?

We've had our equivalent of those players available all season (until today). Rashford, Bruno, Martinez & Shaw have been available for nearly all of our games.
I mean it’s a better post that this pile of horseshit

Too often now.

Arsenal at the Emirates the players put up a brave fight despite being outclassed and almost knicked a result inspite of him doing nothing at all to try and help them while they were on the end of an onslaught. Then the humiliating 7-0 defeat at Anfield as well.

He lacks any sort of game management skillset.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
What horse shit is this?

Is this a serious post?

We’ve had Casemiro missing 8 games, Eriksen missing 16, Martial missing >20. That’s our first choice midfield and our first choice striker.

Varane has missed a fair few games as he picks up niggly injuries.

How would Arsenal cope without Partey, Xhaka, and Jesus? And one of their CBs?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Is this a serious post?

We’ve had Casemiro missing 8 games, Eriksen missing 16, Martial missing >20. That’s our first choice midfield and our first choice striker.

Varane has missed a fair few games as he picks up niggly injuries.

How would Arsenal cope without Partey, Xhaka, and Jesus? And one of their CBs?
Not to mention the original point that we will probably go a whole season without ETH having his best XI available for selection. Compare and contrast with how many games Arteta was able to field his strongest possible team.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Not to mention the original point that we will probably go a whole season without ETH having his best XI available for selection. Compare and contrast with how many games Arteta was able to field his strongest possible team.
They did have Jesus out for 5 months or something tbf. Still nothing on the scale Ten Hag has dealt with, and the fact he hasn’t moaned about it in the media means it’s gone under the radar. He’s just sort of gotten on with it.