Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Handré1990

I was being generous.
Yeah, I’d say! No, seriously, it’s been a rough ride watching our strikers fail since RVP, with Zlatan’s one season being an honourable exception. None of them does what a striker is supposed to. If you run in front of the defender like that every game you’d get 5-10 goals that way over a season. Mason made those runs even v Cardiff (his goal the other day was a proper striker’s goal) and put the other attackers’ movement to shame. Sooo promising! :D

Stadjer

Give him all the minutes Lingard has gotten and his stats would be much better... well maybe not the running because Lingard is world class at that?

Hopefully he will play a lot this season. He can start at the RW spot where Lingard started mostly last season and take over the CF role eventually or change positions with Rashford during a game.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Could he have the same impact of a young Owen or Rooney this season or is that too much to ask? Genuinely looks a class above not only other youth prospects but also seasoned pros on the pitch. It's so clear to see that his talent is top tier, but i just wonder whether the stars will align and he can have a truly memorable season.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I’m not comparing him to these greats, but he is the most exciting teenager we’ve had since Ronnie and Wayne.
Yeah, I agree. I know we should be downloading his ability on account of his age but it's very hard not to get swept along by just how good he could be. He's got huge potential.

Jacob

Looks like an innocent kid who doesnt know where he is.

kundalini

See how the rest of the pre-season tour goes but right now I'd have him as a starter, as he looks like a genuine goal threat. Will need to be careful about how often he plays and which games might suit him.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He just has the strikers instinct of where to be, there was a Chong cross at the end of game where he feigned to move inside the defender only to peel off on the outside. It would've been an easy tap in but that shows he knows how to move inside the box.

Rashford looked like a headless chicken out there.

izec

He just has the strikers instinct of where to be, there was a Chong cross at the end of game where he feigned to move inside the defender only to peel off on the outside. It would've been an easy tap in but that shows he knows how to move inside the box.

Rashford looked like a headless chicken out there.
Rashford was better in that aspect when he came through under van Gaal. Years under Jose playing wide and tracking back, not surprised. He is an inside forward nowadays, same for Martial, although Tony had a much better game today.

Strats

Can't wait until Italian teams will lowball us with 30m offers.

IrishRedDevil

"He reminds me a little of Giggsy's story: you can't send him on loan, he's ready to be part of this team."

Solskjaer on Mason Greenwood

Hughie77

Top finish today, looks good with both feet,massive plus. He's still young more to come from this guy, hope he gets introduced bit by bit this season. More to come from this boy.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Some people just have it. This kid has all the talent in the world, but he’s hungry too.

With that attitude he’s going to the top. I’ll be shocked if he isn’t one of the best in the world at 24/25

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
"He reminds me a little of Giggsy's story: you can't send him on loan, he's ready to be part of this team."

Solskjaer on Mason Greenwood
That’s an amazing compliment.

I mean I’m absolutely buzzing about this kid.

He could really be the next world class player, I mean a real superstar and just a lot of hot air.

Inter are proper opposition and he looked like he belongs. I really hope we give him serious gametime this season.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I know he is only 17, but if he didn't start and play at least 30 games next season, I'll be disappointed.
He is that good.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
EL could be a blessing in disguise this season.

I’ll be seriously pissed off if the likes of Mata and Lingard are played ahead of this talented bunch of youngsters against some obscure Eastern European sides.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
EL could be a blessing in disguise this season.

I’ll be seriously pissed off if the likes of Mata and Lingard are played ahead of this talented bunch of youngsters against some obscure Eastern European sides.
Giving Mata a new contract is looking steadily worse by the day, just another player for the kids to be sharing gametime with.

El Zoido

He looks like the real deal, can’t wait to see him in action next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.