Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always a chance when he gets it outside the box
He won't be the one getting dropped next game.

Blood Mage

I can only think of Michael Owen who looked as clinical at such a young age. He's a phenomenon and we're lucky to have him.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Probably gonna end up being our leading goal scorer ever

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
England might have won that Euro, if only Southgate had balls to pick him.

Drainy

Must be hard for opposition fans.

He scores so many goals that have the 'keeper should save that' look but with each one it becomes increasingly hard to hold on to the position.

His shots go in because are hit hard and low with good direction with such little backlift that the keepers don't have a lot of time to set themselves, plus he's two footed with great technique so he could shoot out of nowhere at various points within his attacks so hard to anticipate.

Nick7

It was a great shot to be fair. He put it in an awful place for the keeper, keeper had to go for it.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ronaldo in nailed as no9. Imo, Greenwood should be nailed as rw. Let Sancho and Rashford to fight for other spot.
Kid always has goal in himself

Mike Smalling

His speed is so underrated. There was a moment where he turned on Coady and competely left him for dead. Such a terrific player.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Ridiculous how many winning/ equalizing goals he scores for a teenager.

32 goals now.

Only Norman Whiteside with 39 goals and George Best with 37 goals have scored more than him while still teenagers at United.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He's becoming consistently our biggest threat and often the only player to produce a moment of brilliance. Great to see, that's why preseason is so important imo. It helped him to get really fit and it shows.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
It was a great shot to be fair. He put it in an awful place for the keeper, keeper had to go for it.
I agree, good power decent placement right under the arm, and quick release. Will look poor for the gK but scored like this before and will score in the future. Great passion for the celebration too. Looked the world to him.

Devil may care

He's so good, looked our best attacker even prior to the goal, no way he should be dropped for Sancho or Rashford right now.

tyunited

Favourite player now at United. The keepers save from Masons shot in the first half though. Didn't even get mentioned.

VivaRonaldo85

The disappointment from Carragher calling that goal a shot with a groan was wonderful. Two footed with little back lift and an explosive rapid turn on either side. Already established in our starting front 3. What a talent

Swedish_Plumber

Match winner at his age. Wasn’t even near his best today and still had the decisive say.
He’s phenomenal and would look so much more dangerous if we could consistently feed our forwards/control the game!

Marwood

Loved the aggression in his celebration. Want to see more of that.

laughtersassassin

You can see his body developing too as Ole said.

He wasn't beating people physically while running beside them last season.

Ace of Spades

Hope he takes tips on how Ronaldo improved his heading and jumping ability and adds to his list of already impressive amount of ability.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How do you all think it'll work with Ronaldo in the mix? Sancho-Ronaldo-Greenwood perhaps? But then when Rashford returns his place is likely also under threat.

el3mel

How do you all think it'll work with Ronaldo in the mix? Sancho-Ronaldo-Greenwood perhaps? But then when Rashford returns his place is likely also under threat.
At the moment it should be Pogba-Ronaldo-Greenwood.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His speed is so underrated. There was a moment where he turned on Coady and competely left him for dead. Such a terrific player.
He's always been fast, but his fitness has improved a lot. He's now able to have enough stamina to burst past people regularly, where as before he was often looking leggy and tired before he even received the ball.

Now that he's physically developing he's going to only get better and better. You can see his confidence is flowing back and he's bringing back his tricks now too. Love it :drool:

laughtersassassin

At the moment Fred is playing too bad to keep his place in Midfield when McTominay comes back

Also I think our attack is too good to keep playing Pogba LM so he will probably be playing CM with McTominay or a Midfield addition

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yep, and then Sancho on the bench sounds odd, but tough. He needs to play a lot better to push Greenwood out.

Walters_19_MuFc

Our savour. When he's in a 1v1 situation on the right, he's so unpredictable.

When Ronaldo is available, I want to see:

Pogba/Sancho Ronaldo Greenwood

sp_107

I am tourchouring myself in last few days, Greenwood best minutes at NO-9 will be taken away this season, Cavani might have to play a limited role after all his whole hearted displays who lifted fans last yrear

I am happy we are getting Ronaldo but same time one of Rashford/Greenwood/Sancho/Cavani have to make the way for Ronny

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Has an uncanny knack of scoring goals the keeper should save. Long may it last
Commentators/pundits say its a "shot the keeper should have stopped", but my mate who used to GK at a decent level said those kind of shots (hard and aimed to the side of you lower body) are much harder to save than it looks like. If you stick out a leg, its going in the goal 9/10 times and its an awkward angle to dive to

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Commentators/pundits say its a "shot the keeper should have stopped", but my mate who used to GK at a decent level said those kind of shots (hard and aimed to the side of you lower body) are much harder to save than it looks like. If you stick out a leg, its going in the goal 9/10 times and its an awkward angle to dive to
Feel Cristiano scored plenty of these types of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.