Mason Mount | Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ornstein is comfortably the most reliable British football journalist, who’s next after him?

slored1

Proven to be fools again by going over our final valuation. Stupid money for an above average midfielder.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
So obvious we would pay more, at least its done now

evil_geko

Finally, good transfer, decent money. Welcome lad! Haters will come around when they see how he works brilliant in ETH system.

Until then, let me see you seethe haters! :)

saivet

So much for not raising our offer :lol:

I genuinely thought that maybe we'd get him for £55m guaranteed with no add-ons or something similar to only pay them a maximum of £55m

Woziak

So much for not raising our offer :lol:

I genuinely thought that maybe we'd get him for £55m guaranteed with no add-ons or something similar to only pay them a maximum of £55m
Which blows away the myth of £100m
Budget

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If I'd had to guess before the summer what Mount would go for I'd have said £50/55m. Ornstein was reporting weeks ago that we wanted to do a deal at around £55m. And I didn't seen anyone reporting he'd go for less than £50m. So £55m+5m is in the rough ballpark of all of that.

Main thing is we've got the manager's first choice midfield signing done before the end of June.

JB7

So obvious we would pay more, at least its done now
I mean we've mostly stuck to our valuation of £55m right now haven't we? The add-ons are described as "difficult" so hardly reasonable to include them in the fee as yet, seems fair to assume they will only be realised if he is a success.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
IF his contract wasn’t running out next summer - what do you think his value is?

ShinjiNinja26

Disappointed we’ve caved and payed more than we said we would but happy we didn’t pay what Chelsea demanded and also the manager has got his first choice target. The most annoying part of all this is we’ve essentially funded their move for Caicedo who would’ve been an excellent addition to our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.