Mason Mount

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I watch almost every Chelsea match. Well, as we've seen Tuchels trust in him has gone down a fair bit this season. He was worse than all those against Hungary so you ain't really saying much with that England comment.

I questioned his quality some time back and all your fellow Chelsea fans could come up with were stats on his 'pressures'. I mean, he's playing the position of a technical leader at Chelsea and England and his biggest quality is 'pressures' so go figure.
So why I said you didn't watch chelsea much mate. He was off form in this season sure but you only seeing him running was comedy gold.

We have seen enough to say he is a very good player. Imagine a 22 year player playing more than some 175 games for past three years will have some impact in his body. So I am not worried about it all. He will need some time to regroup. In fact if Southgate left him on bench for Hungary game too I would be happy.But I don't know how much mins he played though.

Last edited:

criticalanalysis

Is this a case similar to Oscar and Bernado Silva?

Creative, super high pressing, in-the-hole, high involvement players, who look like world beaters because the quality is there but then they get burned out and lose that spark?

I always thought Oscar was a quality player. What happened after the first year or two?

RedRonaldo

Is this a case similar to Oscar and Bernado Silva?

Creative, super high pressing, in-the-hole, high involvement players, who look like world beaters because the quality is there but then they get burned out and lose that spark?

I always thought Oscar was a quality player. What happened after the first year or two?
I thought Bernado Silva is getting back to his best this season. But he was in rather poor form (by his standard) last season or so.

Solius The Red

He’s been shite since the Euros in all honesty. Though that was partly down to where he would occasionally play. Hasn’t quite kicked back into form.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Somewhere between Oscar when he was good and lingard when he was good.

good player

HackeyC

At present he is hugely over-rated. He may improve as a footaller but he is no Ballon D'or nominee imo.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Think his motivation might have dropped after success last season.

Thinking you've made it syndrome. CL win in second season etc

Can be frustrating with finishing and decision making in the final third. Great work rate and has produced big moments already for us.

Needs to keep working at same level as last year to improve further

Stacks

Felt the insistence on playing him cost England a real shot at being a great team. Sure we could have won on pens as its luck but you could see Kane had yet another stinker of a final and I feel having Mason as the man behind you ain't gonna do it. He was stealing a place in the Euros game by game.

Bearded One

Mount is very key to Chelsea. Right now I rate him higher than their myriad of attacking midfielders.