Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

Staff
Calm down. They obviously want Sahal bloke first, lets be honest he is not going to pick Liverpool over them.
If he wants to play, he should. But yeah, he wont. He already tweeted he's chosen Chelsea.

buckooo1978

I kid you not, I just thought to myself, "well as long as they aren't playing Stoke this weekend" then checked who they were playing. Uh oh.
if you really want this deal to go through its clear what you have to do....

kidnap Ryan Shawcross

Amir

Am I the only one who isn't bothered? I mean, the deal will be done, another day or two don't bother me.

Oh, it's three? Now that's terrible. :mad:

;)

togg

its just we have had so many if's buts..maybe's and then it fall through..it would have been nice just to have this done easily now...that is all. Prepared to wait..and know it will happen...but it's just bad PR for the fans really...just stupid football deals that seem to be more and more complicated these days. It's arrogance really from the sport.

Blue always red

:lol: We're all such a bunch of nobs! We all know he has signed, but we keep coming back to check if anything new has happened. Like children in a candy shop we are.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Heard there was an issue with Salah refusing to shake the hands of Maccabi Tel Aviv players a few months ago. Apparently there have been claims of anti-Semitism and Abramovich (who happens to be a Jew) isn't too happy about it.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Is there not a single caftard who reckons he's not good enough, not right for us, too expensive or any of that jazz? Surely, that's a first..? What about devilish..? I'm sure he could squeeze out a few drops of piss for the bonfire.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Am I the only one who isn't bothered? I mean, the deal will be done, another day or two don't bother me.

Oh, it's three? Now that's terrible. :mad:

;)
I want to watch a new shiny player against Cardiff on Tuesday, Amir.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Is there not a single caftard who reckons he's not good enough, not right for us, too expensive or any of that jazz? Surely, that's a first..? What about devilish..? I'm sure he could squeeze out a few drops of piss for the bonfire.
I agree with Paul Wilson. This is Joe Cole to Liverpool all over again. Disaster looms.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Heard there was an issue with Salah refusing to shake the hands of Maccabi Tel Aviv players a few months ago. Apparently there have been claims of anti-Semitism and Abramovich (who happens to be a Jew) isn't too happy about it.
Video of it. He doesn't shake the players hands but does give them all a fist bump.

Bit weird.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I get more and more nervous about this deal with each passing day and tomorrow I don't have work to distract me. :(

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Ekeke was having a go a few days ago but I think he surely had to be wumming.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
So many pages so little time, what the feck happened? This was a done deal at lunchtime, bar the holding of the shirt for photos.
Has it been put off cos there'll be another new face or is it falling through?

Red For Ever

Bit weird.[/quote]

I think that was the second leg, in the first leg he refused completely, but was told to put it right in the second leg. But didnt quite shake hands, allegedly he claimed that in the second leg, he will score and make sure no Zionist flag will fly in the Champions League ( he scored in 3-3 draw. they won on aggregate )

IF all that is true, surprised Abramovich is letting him come, surprised he wants to come.

Unless Abramovich has special plans for him !!!! maybe in will be in Siberia 24 hours after signing.

We already know ( according to Wenger and Pellegrini ) that they would sell a top player to United, just so United can take pints of Arsenal and City

Diabo_Sam

This season has been like this all long.. shocking disappointments in matches and in transfers.. I know it's a bit over but since Januzaj goals against Sunderland I didn't have one enjoyable moment..

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
A front 4 of van Persie, Rooney, Mata and Januzaj is damned exciting, especially as they will fit into a 4231.

With our defense struggling, we surely must try to score 3 or 4 a game rather than hope to shut our opponents out so that any goal will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.