g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Match Day Update: Lineup Prediction League Table now available, and more

Raptori

Special needs
Is there any way of viewing the leadership table based on average points/prediction? Would be interesting to see who is most consistent, and how different the rankings are (i.e. how many people have very good records but aren't near the top because they don't play often enough) :)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Is there any way of viewing the leadership table based on average points/prediction? Would be interesting to see who is most consistent, and how different the rankings are (i.e. how many people have very good records but aren't near the top because they don't play often enough) :)
I said this at the start, I got thrown overboard for being too complicated.

Raptori

Special needs
I said this at the start, I got thrown overboard for being too complicated.
Weird, makes me wonder how it's been made. I make stuff like that for a living, it's one of those things that's easy if the data is designed for it but difficult if it's not. Shame, I think it'd have been good to have both leaderboards.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@Niall there's a bug. When a player is subbed, the update seems to be messed up once the player is taken off. If you look at the one for di Maria it says de Gea has been taken off for Lindegaard.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@Niall there's a bug. When a player is subbed, the update seems to be messed up once the player is taken off. If you look at the one for di Maria it says de Gea has been taken off for Lindegaard.
Yeah you're right, it happened last week as well. Thanks, I'll sort it for the next game.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Weird, makes me wonder how it's been made. I make stuff like that for a living, it's one of those things that's easy if the data is designed for it but difficult if it's not. Shame, I think it'd have been good to have both leaderboards.
It's definitely doable and something I'd like to add, I just need to find the time to do it :)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
@Niall the matchday section has the Stoke match as a 3pm KO.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
@Niall @Damien Love the whole match day experience, it's truly stunning! Is it possible to make the score predictor into a competition as well?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@Niall @Damien Love the whole match day experience, it's truly stunning! Is it possible to make the score predictor into a competition as well?
It could be, the data is there so I might put together a leaderboard later in the season. Not a priority atm though.