Matheus Cunha

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This is the exact shit that happened last monday after the Brighton loss..

We made a bid for Aurnautovic, Rabiot bid accepted.. Gakpo incoming, that DM from Betis imminently signing..
Just PR to deflect from the shambolic performance..

now its Cunha, Vardy , RDT .. Ronaldo news..

I don't buy any of it.. of course we will sign some players before the window shuts.. but these reports streaming in after a loss are just bs.
Well, if you were United, what would you to after a bad loss?

prateik

This conspiracty theory lark never ceases to make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:
There is no conspiracy here.. its just putting more stuff out to give people more to talk about than the performance.. This isnt unique to United or football either.. Happens all the time.

prateik

Well, if you were United, what would you to after a bad loss?
Oh I understand why the club is doing this.. I just expect most fans to be aware of whats happening by now.. and not fall for this nonsense every time..

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Wonder how many were saying Mane, Salah, Diaz etc aren’t good enough…
I remember people not wanting Salah because he had been sold by Chelsea, and therefor not good enough.
Many were negative when we were linked to Mane under LvG too.

isula002

Supports
Atletico madrid
I watch a lot of atleti
He always gives everything for the badge, and runs his socks off. Would be a good signing in my opinion

SAFMUTD

Isn't he a bit of part time player for atletico? Only 8 games as a starter last season, and 6 goals. Nothing that screams 50M to be honest.

His record before with Hertha Berlin isn't great as well, his best season was 7 goals in 25 games as a starter.

hobbers

Isn't he a bit of part time player for atletico? Only 8 games as a starter last season, and 6 goals. Nothing that screams 50M to be honest.
Compared to Jonathan David, and even Moussa Dembele, it would be an absolute farce to spend 50m on someone with Cunha's numbers. At senior level he's hasn't scored goals anywhere.

SATA

I think this is nonsense news. They would absolutely sell the player for 50M if we had indeed offered that amount. Talksport is likely talking crap again as we aren’t probably interested at all. Reminds me of them jumping the gun about United signing a reserve goalie from some Serie A club which didn’t happen at all

Dan600

I just think given all the trouble with signing FDJ due to lack of Champions League football, and our desperate need for signings, I don't feel we would ever have looked at him for real. Having said that, my theory of squeezing the club for all it's worth, my sarcastic idea that the Glazers' are tricking the management into selling more players to raise funds without planning to replace them, maybe it was a genuine 'target'...

izec

dead in the water this one.

fecking Talkshite. At least it took less than 24 hours to shoot this one down, onto the next one.

CM

I was hoping there was some crooked Mendes deal involved for this one. We pay an inflated fee for Cunha and they take Ronaldo off our hands in return.

This is going to be a bleak end to the window

SAFMUTD

Compared to Jonathan David, and even Moussa Dembele, it would be an absolute farce to spend 50m on someone with Cunha's numbers. At senior level he's hasn't scored goals anywhere.
Exactly, if we're going to gamble 50M on a prospect I would rather spend it on someone like Rafael Leao or Jonathan David.

pogbasformerbarber

This guy is pretty limited IMHO. Strong player, but not someone that would move the needle much for us. I think he would struggle early on and not have a great impact long term even if he were to improve. Pretty "meh" when we were linked and happy to move one from him...

Ricardo de la Vega

This guy is pretty limited IMHO. Strong player, but not someone that would move the needle much for us. I think he would struggle early on and not have a great impact long term even if he were to improve. Pretty "meh" when we were linked and happy to move one from him...
Maybe but he still said no to us...if we're getting straight up "nos" from guys like this it does not look good.

Santos J

Maybe but he still said no to us...if we're getting straight up "nos" from guys like this it does not look good.
Guys like this as in guys at currently better clubs that have no intention to sell? We're hardly getting turned down by someone playing for a 3rd tier club.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Why is this bullshit allowed when I am getting DM's from uppity Mods about posting standards?
To be fair it's a newbie with near 500 posts and 3 likes. Probably has a "do not promote on pain of death" mod tag by now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So did Cunha turn us down or was it just a bullshit story from the start?
A bit of both. Talksport jumped the gun and reported a supposed agreement when that was never the case. United did indeed approach Cunha's representatives to express their interest, but since Cunha's happy enough to stay at Atletico Madrid, no further progress was made.