Matt Le Tissier

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can't believe people deleted the video for misinformation and then struggle to answer what the misinformation was.
You’ve ignored all the points others have put to you. People shouldn’t have to watch a 40 minute video and debunk it when the source alone is enough. Le Tissier is untrustworthy and a horrible source of information.

What’s stopping me from posting conspiracy theory videos and then going “Shock!” when people say they can’t be arsed to explain my bullshit to me. Makes me feel all smart and superior that way.

Walters_19_MuFc

Quality control
You’ve ignored all the points others have put to you. People shouldn’t have to watch a 40 minute video and debunk it when the source alone is enough. Le Tissier is untrustworthy and a horrible source of information.
Just as you ignored mine?

Why is it that people can't watch it and form an opinion of their own?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can't believe people deleted the video for misinformation and then struggle to answer what the misinformation was.
Can’t believe people wiped my shit off the bathroom walls and then struggled to tell me what I’d even written with it!

phelans shorts

Just as you ignored mine?

Why is it that people can't watch it and form an opinion of their own?
I’m not watching 40 minutes with a former mid table footballer talking about something that’s outside of his wheelhouse.

In fact I wouldn’t listen to Matt le Tissier spending 40 minutes talking about football either, never mind whatever conspiracy theory he’s picked up from Facebook this week.

Acole9

Outstanding
Can people please stop posting bollocks that this thick twat has said. You're just giving him a platform to spout more nonsense.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Scored some lovely goals in 93/94, arguably the best set of goals ever seen in 1 season from a individual.

However, he's like a mix of Paul Merson and David Icke, and no-one needs to hear that.

Blood Mage

Brilliant footballer but an absolute cnut of a man. I see he's fallen down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Denis79

Absolutely loved him as a footballer, too bad he's an idiot.

crossy1686

career ending
Sad that ex pro's feel the need to take to social media and spout absolute false informed bollocks, what amaze's me more is the people in here who try to defend them...

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
Brilliant footballer but an absolute cnut of a man. I see he's fallen down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.
What has he done or said to make people hate him? Sir Matt's goals are the Holy Grail of footballing magic after all.

Djemba-Djemba

The tweets are deleted but I'm guessing he's doubting the genocide. I tend to think he's got his stupid hat on rather than him being a genuine wrong un. But I could be wrong
He compared people taking the vaccine to Nazis and those refusing to take it as heroes like the ones who took in Anne Frank.

He's a fecking horrible cnut.

Manncunian

He also retweeted a post that was suggesting the events in Bucha weren’t genuine and were basically staged. Saying how the media lied to us about covid, so why would they be telling the truth about Bucha.

I’m blocked by him on Twitter after I challenged his ridiculous stance on the pandemic in 2020, so only saw this as David Baddiel screenshot it and made an example of Le Tissier.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
For some reason, The Times decided to interview him:

Covid's exposed a lot of the crazy people out there. I still think he's grafting a bit to make some money but he's also gone a very long way down the rabbit hole.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The internet has fried his brain. Lockdown finished him. Must have spent weeks reading that qanon shit.

Jezpeza

Scored some lovely goals in 93/94, arguably the best set of goals ever seen in 1 season from a individual.

However, he's like a mix of Paul Merson and David Icke, and no-one needs to hear that.
I sometimes put icke on for enjoyment. Have you seen his carcrash interview where he says his journey started when a voice called him to a book in a charity shop in st ives cornwall or some utter bollocks like that?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Covid's exposed a lot of the crazy people out there. I still think he's grafting a bit to make some money but he's also gone a very long way down the rabbit hole.
People who I thought were sensible have become proper nut jobs. Had one friend tell me that the covid vaccine is probably what killed Raiola....

Red_toad

Some seriously wealthy individuals have made mass amounts of money from being vaccine sceptics. Question everything unless it’s feeding your children bleach or whatever the crackpot idea of the day is, we really are in bizarre times, surprised we’re not burning people at the stake for being a witch. When people talking about lizard people 20 odd years ago have gained credibility in the here and now, you just know it’s all fecked up.

C'est Moi Cantona

The guy's a bored maverick with no purpose after Sky sacked him, and is just doing it to keep his life interesting, bet he can't believe the attention he gets still.