Matt Le Tissier

Dan_F

Grim. I don’t know why I scrolled through the comments on that video. Imagine being that bothered about putting a mask on. Judging by his clothes, he works in the building trade, so it’s pretty unlikely he has any kind of condition that prevents him from wearing a mask.

Brophs

The One and Only
He'll be on Talksport within a couple of weeks. Right up their alley.
Keys and Gray will have him over for a one off special where they give you the story behind the story. Sky: a terrible bunch of cnuts.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

“taken out of context” :lol:
His agent just reminded him he probably would like to work again. Absolute shit for brains.

Blood Mage

So he believes in that batshit far-right conspiracy theory about the virus being a hoax to enable Bill Gates to stick microchips in us. Christ the fecking state of him, good on Sky Sports for removing his platform.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
So he believes in that batshit far-right conspiracy theory about the virus being a hoax to enable Bill Gates to stick microchips in us. Christ the fecking state of him, good on Sky Sports for removing his platform.
You think it's a hoax? Do I have some articles for you to read to put an egg on your face.

SteveCoppellFan

I only took one thing from this and that is people actually go online looking to be offended.

I wonder how many people these days just sit on their computer and actively spend their days looking to be offended ?

I think Joe Rogan calls them the " Pile ons " or something similar.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I only took one thing from this and that is people actually go online looking to be offended.

I wonder how many people these days just sit on their computer and actively spend their days looking to be offended ?

Red flags all over this post.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!

Ha!! you quoted Joe Rogan

Tarrou

from what?

Walters_19_MuFc

I don’t know how much more simple to make it. Do you actually agree with that video?
The irony.....

I pretty much gave my view when I posted it, yet you didn't want to believe me.

I think Le Tissier - if you watched the video, made some very valid points that were backed up by facts.

Have a watch if you haven't already done so. Reading the title doesn't count!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Great watch

link deleted - mods
How is it mandated?

Lots of thIngs a Government do are mandated because the public (via an election) gave them a mandate to take certain actions, make certain decisions on the countrys behalf.

Recommending the public take a vaccine that will very likely be beneficial is exactly that… a recommendation not mandated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The irony.....

I pretty much gave my view when I posted it, yet you didn't want to believe me.

I think Le Tissier - if you watched the video, made some very valid points that were backed up by facts.

Have a watch if you haven't already done so. Reading the title doesn't count!
I did start watching the video and turned it off when I realised it was a full on documentary with him chatting bollocks. I’m deleting your post for misinformation.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I did start watching the video and turned it off when I realised it was a full on documentary with him chatting bollocks. I’m deleting your post for misinformation.
I got as far as the disingenuous bar charts showing the footballers having heart problems on the pitch.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Imagine posting a Matt Le Tissier doc and then trying to act smart by saying ‘the irony’ because somebody was forced to explain sarcasm to them.

Walters_19_MuFc

Imagine posting a Matt Le Tissier doc and then trying to act smart by saying ‘the irony’ because somebody was forced to explain sarcasm to them.
No, lets try that again. You only got a 'smart' response after you quoted me asking if it was sarcasm. I mean, why would it be sarcasm?

The fact that you deleted my post backs up everything Le Tissier was saying. Too many people listening to one source instead of doing their own wider research and coming to their own conclusion.

I'd love you to tell me where the misiformation was, but I honestly dont think you'd be able to.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No, lets try that again. You only got a 'smart' response after you quoted me asking if it was sarcasm. I mean, why would it be sarcasm?

The fact that you deleted my post backs up everything Le Tissier was saying. Too many people listening to one source instead of doing their own wider research and coming to their own conclusion.

I'd love you to tell me where the misiformation was, but I honestly dont think you'd be able to.
Because Le Tissier is thick as mince. Bugger off with your shite “oh you’re removing my posts which proves my point” logic. This has been done to death the last two years and I cannot be arsed with people like you.

Now I’m off to go and post about how oxygen is bad for you and then claiming people prove my point when they deny it and delete my posts.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

YouTube and facebook isnt research mate, hope that helps.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I wonder what lab Matt Le Tissier did his research in.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! We’ve got one :lol:

Tarrou

what research have you done on this subject?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can’t believe people dismissed the video I posted of Vladimir Putin discussing the merits of thermobaric weapons without even watching it!

Walters_19_MuFc