Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Has he put in a challenge all game? Absolutely shocking and shouldnt play again for us.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Just put out a cone. At least it'll be in position.

If you're wondering where he was for the winning goal...oh actually and the first goal because he's not in the frame anywhere, it's because he was busy being skinned up on the halfway line, both times.

He might be the worst defender we've had in the modern era. Anyone think of someone worse?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
They'd be a comfortable 7th
All hypothetical but they hammered Chelsea and have strength in depth across the pitch. They play to Dzeko's strengths and his form has been incredible since going there. I'd back them to finish above Liverpool and Spurs most seasons.

Anyway, Darmian should be off. All I'm saying is there'll be no shortage of suitors in Italy.

Womp

idiot
Everyone knows he's shit including himself, so I blame Jose for picking him.
With Valencia injured and Young playing a thousand games and needing to be rested, it was obvious he had to play. It was Bristol City ffs, if he can't look decent against them he has no hope. Guess he has no hope.

Sanchez7

Absolute shite player. Rafael was twice the player but somehow we have ended up with this pub footballer.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can't understand why we persist with such rubbish. Rafael was miles better.

I suppose Van Gaal brought it so much shite it does take a while to flush it all away.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The same Roma that destroyed Chelsea in a match and draw with them at SB ?
League form and two CL games have nothing to do with each other. Trust me, I am not bought into the PL hype, it's just that Roma are really mediocre side, and have been for years. They are pretty much Spurs of Serie A, and not even this Spurs at the moment, but Spurs from couple of years ago that were even more promising but always failed.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Players like Mensah can't find time to play for the club while this shithead having a picnic on the pitch.

General Hux from Star Wars is more useful than him.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Meh. He just doesnt know how to get forward. Cant see him staying past this season.
He can't defend either. I honestly can't think of a run, cross, pass, header, interception or tackle he made today. Wandered around the pitch, looking lost.

Womp

idiot
His defending hurt my brain, and he’s meant to be okay at that.
This is what is confusing me. He's an Italian fullback, defending is their forte. He put in some good defensive performances last season against some of the bigger sides, but that seems to have turned to shit too. His head is probably just elsewhere.

IAmAWinner

Remember when he started off well and looked like a new Gary Neville? Me neither.
He will be shipped off in January I'm certain.

Renegade

Useless player, he really shouldn’t be here next season. Offers nothing going forward.

el3mel

He must be sold in summer, and if we could do it in Jan it'll be much better.

engulfing

We need better cover at right back. Darmien tries his best but technically is too limited for a top side. It's time to move him on.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I was hoping him and Lindelof would switch. At least Lindelof doesn't shit himself whenever the ball comes ear him, and seems to want to have it and play it. lindelof seem to further up the pitch than Darmian a lot of the time anyway, which is crazy.

Darmian is the Tom Cleverley of full backs. He seems to be constantly signalling to pass it to someone else other than him.

Heinzesight

How does this guy get a game? He’s so poor at pretty much everything. I can’t think of one thing he is good at.

Zoo

He is comfortably out worst first team player.

Brophs

The One and Only
"Matteo, when I said I wanted you to show a reaction to being out of the side the last few weeks, I didn't mean bursting into tears at the slightest bit of pressure."

AshRK

Sell him please. I don't like overreacting like this and always wanted an Italian international to do well but this guy is absolute crap and I mean absolute. He cannot attack, cannot defend, has no passion. Just sell him please.

Status
Not open for further replies.