Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Would happily get rid and recall Fosu-Mensah.
He's twice the player already and I rather give a young, high potential a proper chance (even though he will make mistakes) than see players like Darmian or Blind taking their places. Same goes for our midfield with Pereira

Bwuk

He's twice the player already and I rather give a young, high potential a proper chance (even though he will make mistakes) than see players like Darmian or Blind taking their places. Same goes for our midfield with Pereira
Agreed. We need to stop rewarding medocrity.

Rossa

We have a couple of those now; Tuanzebe in for Lindelöf, Fosu-Mensah in for Darmian and I would even take Mitchell for Blind. Then there is Pereira in midfield. I also wonder if we have wingers in our junior ranks that could contribute?

stevoc

Did you read the post I originally quoted?
I did yeah it said something about lets sell Darmian quickly or similar. Still not sure what that has to do with my post though which was obviously a joke. I never mentioned sacking players.

inamoto

Supports
Japan national football team
Needs to be kicked out ASAP. A complete liability even in the previous season ex: during the europa league season especially against Anderlecht. Seems suspiciously bad even in his own national team.

stevoc

Until they tell you how he offers the option of a defensive fullback.
There's no such thing in my opinion not at United's level anyway. Fullbacks should be able to attack and defend, and play more defensive or attacking depending on the situation.

Darmian plays fullback like a centre back playing there for the first time

haram

I did yeah it said something about lets sell Darmian quickly or similar. Still not sure what that has to do with my post though which was obviously a joke. I never mentioned sacking players.
The person I quoted said sack Darmian and Blind...

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
We have a couple of those now; Tuanzebe in for Lindelöf, Fosu-Mensah in for Darmian and I would even take Mitchell for Blind. Then there is Pereira in midfield. I also wonder if we have wingers in our junior ranks that could contribute?
Maybe not short term but why not give them a chance, 5 minutes here or there, have them in the squad. I doubt Jose will do those changes. For some reason, he prefers an older, out of form player to a young one. Again, it's his defensive approach

stevoc

The person I quoted said sack Darmian and Blind...
Ok i read it he said sell them first and i'm pretty certain he wasn't actually suggesting they should be sacked. He meant ''sacked'' as in sold, i think we can also safely assume that his opinion in wanting Darmian sold isn't based on 1 match as you suggested.

Theres no need to overreact and take peoples post defeat venting so literally.

Djemba-Djemba

That moment in the first half where Darmian had all the time in the world to put a good cross in, and instead ballooned it over to the other wing where Daley Blind then volleyed his "cross" out for a goal kick summed it all up.

The pair of them were a fecking mess at both ends of the pitch.

haram

Ok i read it he said sell them first and i'm pretty certain he wasn't actually suggesting they should be sacked. He meant ''sacked'' as in sold, i think we can also safely assume that his opinion in wanting Darmian sold isn't based on 1 match as you suggested.

Theres no need to overreact and take peoples post defeat venting so literally.
Im not the one overreacting mate. All I said was people should calm down.

stevoc

Im not the one overreacting mate. All I said was people should calm down.
Ok mate all i'm saying is don't take people's ranting so literally. Football fans get worked up after seeing their team lose thats normal.

haram

Ok mate all i'm saying is don't take people's ranting so literally. Football fans get worked up after seeing their team lose thats normal.
I know, all I said was calm down.

Rossa

Maybe not short term but why not give them a chance, 5 minutes here or there, have them in the squad. I doubt Jose will do those changes. For some reason, he prefers an older, out of form player to a young one. Again, it's his defensive approach
Agreed! Why not play McTominay ahead of Matic yesterday for instance? Shaw should have played left back.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Darmian and blind are painful to watch

stevoc

I know, all I said was calm down.
Yes mate but thats my point football fans who go on an internet forum to rant after a defeat don't need to be told to calm down. Unless they are lunatics or have other more serious emotional issues going on in their life then they will forget about the game within half an hour anyway.

Venting on a football forum is part of the process of calming down for some people i would imagine.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
His first few games for United in 15/16 were quite good though weren't they? Mainly from a defensive perspective he hardly put a foot wrong and was getting praised a lot.

Kazi

Love how Mourinho called for this monster as soon as we went down to 10 men. Mourinho knows.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm so pleased the ref felt sorry for us and didn't award that stone wall pen.

I think for Darmian's safety he would not have made it back to Manchester alive :lol:

Back to his awful best.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The last player you want to bring on to add defensive stability.

The man would feel nervous at the top of a park slide

Rajma

Jose normally is a ruthless coach, can't get around my head on why he still trusts him.

Anderley

Might be his last chance to prove something tonight. Been out in the cold for a while.

Bristol 2:1 Man Utd

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We'd be better off giving Tuanzebe this minutes. Gotten beaten so easily just then.

AndyJ1985

It'll be a good day when he's sold. Just hope we replace him with someone who is actually good, and not more deadwood.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Should be used for a deal with Savic or a similar Serie A type talent. He's still highly rated in Italy where they play different tactical systems.

drdoityourself

Gets beaten easily twice. In between Mkhitaryan was leading an attack that was begging for someone to take a run down the right flank. He was nowhere to be found. Simply not a very good defender, awful attacking threat.

JoaquinJoaquin

Crazy how bad he is for us considering how good he is for Italy, but United is maybe just too much of a platform for him.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
He's a wingback imo though. Would be good at Chelsea, so ship him abroad.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
How? He's mediocre - at the very best - in every facet of the game.
Plays well for Italy under a specific system. He's just not a PL defender. The same can be said for Fazio. Terrible at Spurs, superb with Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.