Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

engulfing

Bristol were clearly targeting him whenever he had the ball but that's what happens when analysts deem you a vulnerability.

Tbh i think he is better as a left back because he can cut in and open up a better angle to pass instead of bringing pinned to the touch line every time he gets the ball.

Womp

idiot
The way he got skinned by a Championship defender for the second goal which essentially cost us the game is absolutely laughable though tbf.

arthurka

Why not use Tuanzebe for these matches at least he has a future here. He and Rojo looked their absolute worst tonight.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope he never plays again for us, deadly serious. He's absolutely shocking. Bristols average wingers had him on toast.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
LVG moans about being sacked, signing this lad was enough on its own.

Jose is a great manager but he’s inherited a team with ‘no value in the market’, Moyes (safs number one choice) and LVG. It’s going to take time to get rid of all the dross.

Womp

idiot
Why not use Tuanzebe for these matches at least he has a future here. He and Rojo looked their absolute worst tonight.

Ye I agree, only thing I can think of is Darmian's experience. Experience means feck all when you're shite though tbf. Hopefully Jose is aware of it now too, I'd like (expect?) to see Tuanzebe play in these smaller games going forward in place of Darmian.

BenjaminP

He would be a useful squad option to have in a Championship team fighting relegation.
He can't defend nor attack. Still has no clue whether he is LB or RB.

extincti fugax hominum

He is painful to watch. He lacks confidence and was always shite in attack but now, he is useless in defending too. If Juve is still interested in him, we should use him in a potential Alex Sandro transfer.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Offered absolutely zero support to Rashford tonight.
The guy is stealing a fecking living.

Litch

How is lad an Italian international.....er enough said.

Rossa

Just put out a cone. At least it'll be in position.

If you're wondering where he was for the winning goal...oh actually and the first goal because he's not in the frame anywhere, it's because he was busy being skinned up on the halfway line, both times.

He might be the worst defender we've had in the modern era. Anyone think of someone worse?
Buttner? But at least he contributed going forwards, and he could run. Darmian can’t even just stand there.

Sylar

He looks like a competition winner.
With shit facial hair.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sky say the club is in talks with Napoli to sell him, quite possibly his last game tonight

kundalini

Looks short of confidence. Touch not up to his normal standard. At least one clearance that was very strange.

ZupZup

He is quite easily Djemba Djemba levels of useless.

Not good enough to wash the kit, let alone wear it. It’s like playing with 10 men.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Napoli are a good attacking side though. Why would they want him?
To bolster the squad? He gets linked with Italian sides all the time and who knows if it's just his agent whoring his name around or whether there's genuine interest but if it is the latter it's can't be to start for these clubs because he's not good enough

Acole9

Outstanding
What did he actually do in the second half? It was like he wasn't even on the pitch! I don't think I heard his name mentioned once. Although I wasn't a huge fan of Rafael at least he could put a shift in. Darmian is just a complete bottle job.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Honestly don't remember a single thing he did in an attacking sense. Like I don't remember him even having the ball to do anything shit with it. I do remember them getting 2 goals from their left (our right), which is where he was supposed to be, even though their first goal they had a ton of space to run in to. So yeah, basically, trash player. Though he can do a decent job on the left as a squad player. But on the right he's trash and in general incredibly average.

Bojan11

Bye and won’t be missed.

Nothing player and Jose should have got rid last year. I fancy dribbling past him.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Looks a goner. Always gased with 20 minutes to go despite him not getting forward as much as our other fullbacks. No fight in him

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can the myth about him being a good defender die now? He was lost out there. I don't understand why Jose kept players like him around.

Play Tuanzebe instead from now on.

stevoc

We need better cover at right back. Darmien tries his best but technically is too limited for a top side. It's time to move him on.
I'm not so sure half the time he looks like he has zero interest in being in England or playing for United. His performance tonight was arguably his worst in a United shirt and thats fecking saying something.

stevoc

Sky say the club is in talks with Napoli to sell him, quite possibly his last game tonight
It's the hope that kills you. Should have been moved on last summer when there was talk of Italian sides offering 8-10m.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
By far the worst player on the pitch. There were several moments where our right flank was completely open and he was camped near our box. Then 30 seconds later he starts making overlapping runs when Bristol had 8 players in their half.

Minimalist

I know he wasn't great but hardly think he comically bad. That said, I don't rate him and don't (and never have) consider him an adequate backup for Valencia so there's that.

Last edited:

Robindinho

No surprise, he was shocking again. Why is he so frightened to go forward?! The amount of times there was space to run into down the right hand side, yet he’s stood next to the centre backs just watching. Add to this that he shits himself in possession and gets beat on the outside time after time.

Ridiculous the game time he gets rather than giving a chance to Tuanzebe.

Ashley R1+O

Don't know what to say really, just a very very ordinary footballer. The amount of times there was acres of space on the right hand side and he doesn't even enter the shot until everybody is back. Awful stuff. For all the shit I give Valencia for struggling with tempo, delivery and attack at least he tries! Darmian doesn't seem to want to.

How weird for a professional footballer for Manchester United!

Nero

You can visibly see the panic when someone closes him down. That aimlees hoof in the first half was quite pathetic.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
As said thinking of some of the players we've moved on and what we're left with is painful generally, but this has to be the worst case.

Rafael, Fabio, Buttner (FMFL), Blackett, CBJ, Gary Nev (now) are all preferable to him as squad fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.