Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlowe78

Anyone else we can loan so Darmian gets more playing time than he deserves (which is anything over 0)?

Kapardin

Only thing worth noticing about him is the atrocious state of his facial hair. Might have to waive off 5 million from our asking price just for that to flog him off to another club.

DdeGoat

What is the point in keeping him and giving him the odd appearance? One of the youngsters from the academy can surely do a better job. Sell him before clubs in Italy realize that he is a total waste.

E-mal

The worst player to have ever played for this club, he hardly look like a professional footballer.

Stringer

I hate him so much. He must be the worst player in possession I have ever seen play for United.

Greck

Not sure what LVG saw that told him this guy could play in a pass heavy system

Anduin

I refuse to believe this guy (still) plays for Manchester United and actually is a professional footballer. Total coward, awful technically and wouldn't even look any special in this Yeovil team. Get rid ASAP, he's total garbage. Poor Italy if this is your current quality in defence.

I refuse to believe this guy (still) plays for Manchester United and actually is a professional footballer. Total coward, awful technically and wouldn't even look any special in this Yeovil team. Get rid ASAP, he's total garbage. Poor Italy if this is your current quality in defence.
Amazingly he's played nearly 40 games at senior level for them which makes you wonder whether there's genuinely a player there and he's just not suited to English football or as you say, Italian football is in that dire a state.

Rossa

Every single winger I've seen him play against have been able to easily pass him on the outside. I wonder if Mata does it in training...

That being said, when United supporters actually say they hate him, well, it says something about that person, not Darmian.

Bobski

Lindelof and Rojo should be delighted Darmian is playing tonight, making them look good in comparison.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He's not good, at anything.

I don't think I've ever seen a player so keen to get rid of the ball as soon as he gets it.

AndyJ1985

First player out the door in the summer hopefully. A new full back is desperately needed.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I don't think he is as bad as he looks at the moment. But he looks terrible at the moment. Even at his best he is not great. We should sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.