Matteo Darmian | LVG confirms he's on his way here for a medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

Poor Matteo, the ink isn't even dry on his contract and his holding the shirt pic is yet to be seen and the muppets have already moved on to their next precious!

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Poor Matteo, the ink isn't even dry on his contract and his holding the shirt pic is yet to be seen and the muppets have already moved on to their next precious!
Poor lad will be hoping that he doesn't have a press conference with Bastian. The media will forget he is there, when he is actually a vital signing for us. It might actually take some pressure off him if we sign some big names.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Poor lad will be hoping that he doesn't have a press conference with Bastian. The media will forget he is there, when he is actually a vital signing for us. It might actually take some pressure off him if we sign some big names.
He should feel proud to have the chance to sit next to Schweinsteiger.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So then how good is this guy? Better than what we have? As good as or not as good as what our rivals have?

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Who has a medical at 10.30pm? It will either be tomorrow or Monday. I would have thought they might announceit by now though.
Results of a medical aren't always instantly accessable for diagnosis. Blood tests take at least an hour, some pictures need working on afterwards and he might have needed to do tests with nucleai which can take up several hours. Have patience :)

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Who has a medical at 10.30pm? It will either be tomorrow or Monday. I would have thought they might announceit by now though.
The medical didnt start now. And players who sign last day deals all have medicals late. So its not completely uncommon.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Did these get posted? Very knowledgeable man.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Darmian only arrived at the airport around 5.20, probably started having medical around 6ish and there's stuff like photos etc and waiting for some results that I expect it'll be confirmed tomorrow morning at some point.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD

That's the impression I get from what I've read around on him. Solid stop-gap but I imagine at some point in the near future post-Rafael we'll get a better or more prospective option to replace/challenge him. If he kicks on and becomes a top player I'll be very pleased.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly

His "hit rate" is so-so, at best. Tipped Markovic to become a world beater at Liverpool, among other things. Use to joke with friends that if Karlsen tips someone to do well, you've got yourself a stinker (and that started well before Markovic).

Dracula

caf plane air-master
As far as announcements are concerned, it matters feck all whether it's a weekend or not. Wasnt Vidic abounded on Christmas day?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Are there no pictures? We had lads photographing planes, isn't there somebody outside the Lowry? I presume that is where he will be staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.