Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
That's how you make up from your mistakes.

Dolf

Scoring a goal adds more than making a mistake takes away so his net transfer value has only gone up.

Right?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Am I missing something here? Have we signed him? Or are we drooling to over a player who will probably sign for someone else?
Berjgwin is some player though
Is this your first muppet season on the Caf? :lol:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Am I missing something here? Have we signed him? Or are we drooling to over a player who will probably sign for someone else?
What do you mean? You can't appreciate a player if he's not signing for your team?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Which one is he? Don't tell me he's that shit right back that should have had a few yellows already.

Shark

@NotShark
We should really be flexing our muscles for this guy financially. Just as Pool did with Van Dijk. But we probably won’t, because it’s us.

mu4c_20le

Back on :keano: even though he got a bit lucky that it was Walker who 'marked' him

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Literally the first person to make this gag.
Pretty sure i read several versions of it on the first few pages, which was quite annoying, cause i was ready to use it :(

Nr.7

Literally the first person to make this gag.
Is that sarcastic? It must be cause that joke is pretty obvious, I’m sure a lot of people came up with that.

I’m sure we’ll have chant about him with that joke, something like “Matthijs DeLight, made Salah look shait ...” if we sign him.

By “if” I mean “when”.

Bwuk

So good in the air. We should get him and Maguire, absolute magnets for corners.

Roberto420

He's a class act, arguably already their best center back on tonight's performance all be it he made a costly error but the lad has shown he has character to come back from the error to be imperious all game.

Surely we won't sign such a sure thing it's just too logical for our board/Ed and he's obviously got his choice of clubs but one can wish/hope.

El Jefe

He is the one. This kid is 19 FFS!

To respond like that after an error shows the heart of a champion. He is a great defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.