Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
One team league, poorly supported club. Mbappe would be the biggest name on the planet now if he’d joined Madrid, and don’t even get me started on Neymar.

Joining a small oil money club in the 5th best league which is usually won by March is a terrible terrible move.
100% this.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's already getting tips from Phil Jones. Nailed on for you guys :lol:

Le Red

We've been drooling for months over the CB equivalent of Karius. On to the Koulibaly thread.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He was a part of the team that let in 3 Spurs goals in the CL semi.... maybe he's not quite ready..?

NJM78

One team league, poorly supported club. Mbappe would be the biggest name on the planet now if he’d joined Madrid, and don’t even get me started on Neymar.

Joining a small oil money club in the 5th best league which is usually won by March is a terrible terrible move.
But what if he is happy with that? Maybe the likes of him and possibly De Gea finally get them a CL and Mbappe is making money and the face of the world champions. Neymar highest paid sports star in the world.

Though I would go to Barcelona myself or Juventus.

NJM78

He’ll be stuck in a piss poor league and it will be nearly impossible for him to leave before his contract ends.

He’d be better off staying with Ajax.
I guess but a 4 year deal only takes him to 23.

Don't get me wrong it is like a fancier Scottish premier but the way our league is going, however competitive it is in general, City are still miles ahead of 18 teams and if it wasnt for Liverpool our league is looking more and more like a one team league.

Don't get me wrong it is like a fancier Scottish premier but the way our league is going, however competitive it is in general, City are still miles ahead of 18 teams and if it wasnt for Liverpool our league is looking more and more like a one team league.
It’s less a one man league now than ever, especially than the Fergie years.

MDFC Manager

Do not want.

Doesn't look like he'd suit the English game, and indeed the way we play

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Some hilarious posts here. Really hope they're tongue in cheek.

NJM78

It’s less a one man league now than ever, especially than the Fergie years.
So city have finished the last two seasons with 198 points combined with 201 goals scored and 50 conceded. How many did the other 19 achieve?

Yes the league is great, we had Leicester win which was crazy but City will just keep improving and keep buying the best players. I see them dominating for years until the owners get bored. Liverpool might be chasing them again but the rest of the teams will lag far behind.

Fox outside the box

This place never disappoints, I knew they'd be people slagging him off already.
It's what happens when you take excitement from something third hand - people not really seeing anything from him but have jumped on the hype train.

Then couple that with being incredibly fickle and you get 90% of the online community.

The guy is 19....let that sink in.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's smart - fecking up the match to complete the weekend move to PSG

Gee Male

Jesus, City win the league and 4 other teams make European finals and it's a one team league?

el3mel

I don’t know when people will get international games mean feck all in evaluating a player. Our players play well in them and people think they are good enough, a player plays poor in it and people think he is not good enough to join United. Meh..

Le Red

This place never disappoints, I knew there'd be people slagging him off already.
Some of these comments, im sorry but you guys don't deserve nice things.
It's what happens when you take excitement from something third hand - people not really seeing anything from him but have jumped on the hype train.

Then couple that with being incredibly fickle and you get 90% of the online community.

The guy is 19....let that sink in.
Those comments you folks are referring too, mine included... It's the most obvious sarcasm you could get.
Check your sense of humor please.

Status
Not open for further replies.