Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
He's liked Dalot's post calling us the biggest club in the world the cock teasing bastard.

redshaw

Hope springs eternal.

Perhaps Dalot knows we have De Ligt in the bag while finishing 6th.

BarstoolProphet

There have been some reports that several clubs have been told by De Ligt's camp that they're his preferred destination, which probably could explain the different views from journalists based on where their contacts are based.

1.) Barca journos saying he was pretty much a done deal, sleeps in a Barca kit with a Messi doll besides him, but now it's a bit up in the air due to Raiola holding him hostage with a sky-high ransom fee 2.) Paris journos saying PSG are leading the chase because MDL loves Paris and PSG is the bestest project in the world 3.) Italian journos saying Juventus are right in the mix with the offer of a signed Ronaldo boxer shorts could prove decisive 4.) German sources saying Bayern initially wanted him but now they don't fancy him anyway because him costing more than the budget of 50 Euros and two bratwursts is a surprise to the Bayern board and 5.) English journos saying 'dunno, Jeff' since they know feck all anyway 6.) All listed saying United suck and the clubs is just a graveyard Disneyland in China

Raiola is trolling anyone. Except Liverpool. They are the best and will get him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The idea he will chose after the NL is nonsense. His agent is probably still negotiating with his preferred club.

Gasolin

Sure, but it could mean the deadline in their mind is up to that point and whoever has the best offer at this point in time will win. It's like an ebay bet, basically, with a timer.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It's the weirdest thing.

I come to the CAF, I see "No significant news or any news in fact", I feel disappointed, I see a message has been posted a few seconds ago, I open the page, I read the same old opinions.

"OK, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there. It's cold out there every day."

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
Has he? He doesn't exactly knows of Dalot's existence of all people, does he?
he's been following / liking Dalot for years - since they played each other in the Euro U17 semis in 2016

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If Ole really want to build his team around youths then this guy is someone we can't allow him to sign with anyone else. He's the most promising CB around and the fee asked for is not over the top

Andersons Dietician

Not a single reliable paper or journalist has ever said we were in for him. In fact, they've said we aren't. It's absolutely mad that some of ye actually believe we were trying to even sign him based on some reddit wums
Who hurt you as a kid? Did someone tell you about Santa right from the get go? It’s muppet season, this is what we do, we believe in miracles and until he is paraded about the Nou camp holding a jersey and doing some keepy ups we believe and remained unzipped with the lube at the ready.

If you’re going to dive in to the muppet waters don’t be shocked by what you see. ITK’s, mates of a mate, or guy who works for an advertising partner are what we live for at this time of year.

Nick7

Who hurt you as a kid? Did someone tell you about Santa right from the get go? It’s muppet season, this is what we do, we believe in miracles and until he is paraded about the Nou camp holding a jersey and doing some keepy ups we believe and remained unzipped with the lube at the ready.

If you’re going to dive in to the muppet waters don’t be shocked by what you see. ITK’s, mates of a mate, or guy who works for an advertising partner are what we live for at this time of year.
No one. Just being realistic.

Otherwise, you can find some Barca fans who have better reputation than him. Saying “Barca fans don’t rate him” without any proof.:boring::boring:
Righto mate. Come back to me when Roberto Martinez is Barca manager. I'll apologise for not believing you and one random twitter user, over other Barca fans.

Cliche Guevara

It’s probably this simple:

Have your preferred choice but court as many clubs as possible while the money keeps going up. Once things start to slow down sign for your preferred club on loads more money than they originally offered, or an alternative that’s paying the most.

You’d be mad not to spin it out as long as possible, while the numbers are still rising.

mu4c_20le

This is interesting, Leonardo is definitely a guy that can make things happen, but it's still the player's decision at the end of the day.

Aloysius's Back 3

What a waste if he joins PSG. 4-5 worthy games per year.
Whilst it's not 100% true they seem to be going the 'galactico' way rather than building something that ticks all over. Whilst people may talk about Rabiot's poor attitude - a player like him should be the heart of PSG to some level atleast - instead they would have 10 Neymar and a 40 year old Buffon if possible.

Irrational.

Feck PSG and Leonardo. They screwed us out of Lucas too. Prick club.

They've had an inferiority complex ever since we dumped them out of the CL and got arsey over Evra. Have they announced Herrera yet?

Hope FFP bites them on the arse. Nothing club.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I still think he will be joining Liverpool with VVD

Roboc7

PSG would be a strange move for him, still certain he is going to Barca just a lot of haggling going on and every other club including us is being strung along.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Why on earth PSG and not Barca? What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.