Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

relx

Frnkie Sys
A giveaway for 2 Ajax shirts signed by De Jong & De Ligt :lol:

BlueHaze

He didn't say anything about De Ligt we didn't know already. Just that a deal is complicated but he's still optimistic (for Barca) The fuss was just about a giveaway of a signed De Ligt jersey. He trolled us all.

BlueHaze

This is from a guy on reddit was listening to the radio show and translated.

• De Ligt to Barca is a "complicated operation"
  • Raiola is being a dick.
  • De Ligt is expensive at 70m + 15m wages and they could use that money somewhere else.

izec

He didn't say anything about De Ligt we didn't know already. Just that a deal is complicated but he's still optimistic (for Barca) The fuss was just about a giveaway of a signed De Ligt jersey. He trolled us all.
To be honest, thats the only way that gift makes sense :lol: I thought it was a fabricated Barca De Ligt shirt at least, not an Ajax one

0le

This is from a guy on reddit who was listening to the radio show and translated.

• De Ligt is expensive at 70m + 15m wages and they could use that money somewhere else.
I wouldn't trust people from that reddit if they told me the sky was blue.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

If Barca think De Ligt is expensive at 70m, they'll struggle to get the alleged 53m for Cillessen.

Gasolin

I have BIG news in an hour. Stay tuned!

Going to bed.
We get it, he's dying to sign for anyone but Manchester United, alright, alright.

Edit: completely missed the white text, well done.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Well I thought at least they would give an update that was new. Not something everyone knew already.
The poor guy is obligated to appear on the show every Monday night at the same time. He has to say something, even if there isn't anything new to add.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
A De Ligt signed jersey. Barca fans pissed off in the comments..:lol:

MUFC OK

Think we can probably put this one to bed/file it in the ‘pipe dream transfers that were never going to happen’ folder. It’s only the fact that we are so desperate for someone like him that makes us hope against all logic.

Good luck to him at Barca/Juve/PSG/City.

Sterling Archer

Think we can probably put this one to bed/file it in the ‘pipe dream transfers that were never going to happen’ folder. It’s only the fact that we are so desperate for someone like him that makes us hope against all logic.

Good luck to him at Barca/Juve/PSG/City.
Why do people keep saying this? There are actually more rumors that he is coming to us than he isn't. And feck the tiers. They're all shots in the dark until it's already done.

minh_loc_xoay

I take this as positive news. Barca usually dishes out these "face-saving" press when they are fairly sure they have lost the transfer battle.
It's ON, folks! :devil:
(There goes another one of my daily 3 posts dedicated to this muppet haven)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
PSG is a serious problem in the DeLigt chase

RyanJDowney

Hope we get him but Juve is the logical move for him.

He’ll learn a lot from Chiellini, Bonucci and facing Ronaldo everyday in training.

He’s eager to learn and improve and there’s no better place than Italy for defenders.

jackal&hyde

Juve go after one player with big money and now they are linked with every world class player around like they are Real. Man, being a football journalist must be the easiest job in the world.

Castia

Surprised City aren’t linked.

Kompany leaving they have a space at the back and he suits their style as a ball playing defender.

I thought they would go all out for him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Surprised City aren’t linked.

Kompany leaving they have a space at the back and he suits their style as a ball playing defender.

I thought they would go all out for him.
Who's to say they aren't? we genuinely don't know.

Luckily I don't think Pep/Raiola get on that well.

Castia

Who's to say they aren't? we genuinely don't know.

Luckily I don't think Pep/Raiola get on that well.

Yeah maybe they are but I’ve seen zero links with City. They seem interested in Maguire.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can Juve afford his wages plus Ronaldo and Ramsey?
Exactly. I seriously doubt they can afford the wages. Add to that I'm pretty sure guys like Sandro, Dybala, Chiellini, Cancelo, Mandzukic, Costa, Matuidi and all will be on pretty high wages as well

Roboc7

There’s virtually no chance he joins us and I wouldn’t be shocked if there is no plan B when he doesn’t.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
There’s virtually no chance he joins us and I wouldn’t be shocked if there is no plan B when he doesn’t.
Plan B is probably "Ole has faith in the defenders at his disposal" after we've failed securing either Koulibaly or de Ligt.

Roboc7

Plan B is probably "Ole has faith in the defenders at his disposal" after we've failed securing either Koulibaly or de Ligt.
Yep odds on us sticking with what we have are a lot better than De Ligt signing. We’ll have done a great job of lining his agent’s pockets though.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can Juve afford his wages plus Ronaldo and Ramsey?
Why not? They're gonna sell some players as well

They've been in for him for a year, even had the player visit their facilities last summer. If the figures are €70m in fee and €14m a year in wages they might afford it i think.

redshaw

I don't mind us giving Axel a big chance.

Great if we can get De Ligt but we shouldn't be comparing his situation with VVD or any other team trying to improve with lesser profile players with regards to LVG's thoughts on where de Ligt should go. Southampton weren't courting all the big clubs for VVD, it was a PL signing that Southampton rightly demanded a big fee for and turned out well for Liverpool, they did their homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.