Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revaulx

There’s a typo there, but yes it’s @Amadaeus.
:lol:

I can’t be arsed to check their posting histories, but it wouldn’t surprise me if some of the more vociferous ETH-sceptics on here are Poch fans. Of course they won’t admit it, as the above-named poster has sullied their reputation beyond redemption.

BorisManUtd

He may be waiting for Spurs job. Leicester and Everton jobs could become available at some point/at the end of the season.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Would not want him. Purely because I can’t stand that smug grin, he is ex Spurs and in his head he thinks he is as good as Guardiola

Moriarty

:lol:

I can’t be arsed to check their posting histories, but it wouldn’t surprise me if some of the more vociferous ETH-sceptics on here are Poch fans. Of course they won’t admit it, as the above-named poster has sullied their reputation beyond redemption.
I'll be honest. I wanted Poch when Ole went but Ten Hag has clearly shown that he's the right man for us.

JPB

Thank feck we got the beautiful baldy and not this Cappuccino guy. I can't believe how many of you on here wanted this fraud instead of Ten Hag. Probably the same people who want to trade our history for oil money.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Would rather have another go with Mourinho than hire Poch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Why didn't Chelsea just appoint him in September?

Think he's still more likely to return for second spell at Spurs.

Revaulx

I'll be honest. I wanted Poch when Ole went but Ten Hag has clearly shown that he's the right man for us.
I had become seriously anti-Poch by then, but to be honest that wasn’t for altogether objective reasons; though I do think some of his early nagic had been lost by the time he left Spurs. Most of my hostility was the result of the incessant proselytising of his one Super Fan :)

redcucumber

I think Poch would be a good appointment for them. Then again, I also thought the rationale behind getting Lampard back made semi sense so I'm best not listened to.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is gaining traction. Apparently Amadaeus has been spotted signing up to TheShedEnd.

Strootman's Finger

If they appoint him it will be interesting to see how he does with a team meant to challenge for titles. I don't even rate Poch that high, but I am more worried about this appointment than had they went with Enrique or Nagelsmann, who I don't think will do well in England.

TheRedHearted

If they appoint him it will be interesting to see how he does with a team meant to challenge for titles. I don't even rate Poch that high, but I am more worried about this appointment than had they went with Enrique or Nagelsmann, who I don't think will do well in England.
I always wondered how he would do with a big budget, then psg didn’t work out but yes that’s a unique situation with all the stars there. Who knows. But Enrique would do great in England, Nagelsman i believe so but who knows

Strootman's Finger

I always wondered how he would do with a big budget, then psg didn’t work out but yes that’s a unique situation with all the stars there. Who knows. But Enrique would do great in England, Nagelsman i believe so but who knows
PSG is a shitshow, I don't judge people based on their time there. I would take Enrique over Nagelsmann, but I think he needs to prove it outside Barcelona. Nagelsmann couldn't cut it at the top of his own league, how would he cut it at the top of an exceptionally better league that he has no prior connection to? I am praying the hire Naglesmann.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Isn’t it normal to interview multiple candidates for a position? I highly doubt anything will come of this.

We have spoken to Enrique and Bagelman too.

Christ I hate all these names.

Tony247

Isn’t it normal to interview multiple candidates for a position? I highly doubt anything will come of this.

We have spoken to Enrique and Bagelman too.

Christ I hate all these names.
Sure, Interview multiple people, but Poch! Seriously? Mere rumours of him linking with United gave many here panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.