Max Aarons

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
Oriol Domenech is saying Barca and Ajax have come to a agreement in principle for Dest.
Dest was already at Bayern München Paulaner photoshoot in Munich today. It would be very, very surprising to see the transfer still fall through. After all the player is not Ajax's property to ship off to the highest bidder. He also has a say in where he wants to go and if his mind is made up to join us (which being at the photoshoot probably indicates) I'd say chances are very good he's officially going to join us in the coming days.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Dest was already at Bayern München Paulaner photoshoot in Munich today. It would be very, very surprising to see the transfer still fall through-
Not sure what's going on buddy but even Onda Cero's Alfredo Martinez is reporting that Dest will be a Barca player.

If he was in Germany then it makes it all the more unusual.

izec

Dest was already at Bayern München Paulaner photoshoot in Munich today. It would be very, very surprising to see the transfer still fall through. After all the player is not Ajax's property to ship off to the highest bidder. He also has a say in where he wants to go and if his mind is made up to join us (which being at the photoshoot probably indicates) I'd say chances are very good he's officially going to join us in the coming days.
not bad

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah that’s what I thought hence why the news broke of max Aaron’s, but seems like something has changed since then?

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeah that’s what I thought hence why the news broke of max Aaron’s, but seems like something has changed since then?
We'll have to wait and see. The situation is certainly volatile.

There are arguments for joining both teams.

If he wants guaranteed playing time we can't offer him the same as Barca. He will have to fight Benjamin Pavard. But Kimmich is now a permanent CM so that's not an insurmountable obstacle. Everything else on and off the pitch is currently a better situation at Bayern.

At Barca his coach and advocate Koeman is likely only going to last one season. We can expect a major housecleaning once Barto is kicked out at Barca next year and who knows where Dest will end up in all that mess. Unless he feels confident that he can make an immediate impact at Barca putting your trust into Koeman and Barto at this stage would be a very curageous career decision in my opinion.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is this kid really that good, that Barcelona want him?
If he’s that good, why isn’t a top 6 PL team in for him? Makes no sense
Which top 6 needs a RB ? We got the wrong guy. Liverpool, City ,Leicester and Chelsea have better options. Jose never trusts kids.

manutddjw

Is there any truth to this or is it like when we had LvG and we were linked to the entire Dutch national team every window?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The flighttrackers have been out on social media:

And for those who haven't seen, here's Dest's Instagram post:

Would be better for him to go to Bayern rather than Barca.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A good choice I think.

He was the 2nd choice behind AWB when we signed him, would certainly add a bit of natural attacking prowess when we need it.

Jericholyte2

Seems like he’d give a good balance to our RB options, with AWB the defensive option for a back four and Aarons as a RWB or attacking RB in games against the smaller teams.

We’d then have Telles and Shaw at LB and Aarons & AWB at RB.

arthurka

Seems like he’d give a good balance to our RB options, with AWB the defensive option for a back four and Aarons as a RWB or attacking RB in games against the smaller teams.

It would be great.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Apparently we have also been interested in him. Would love him next to GODfrey.

Silverman

He's only 20!
I was thinking he was 23 or 24.
Would be a good low risk option.

Suvvernmanc

I would prefer Lamptey. Both good players though.

Lamptey has the hype currently and is still in the PL so would cost alot more. £40-50m in would say. Aaron's would be alot cheaper.

stubie

Also Williams

Actually nice to have some serious competition in those areas, we have lacked that level of competition for years

Mainoldo

Hopefully it’s true. He needs a lot of coaching though. We don’t do much of that these days.

croadyman

Also Williams

Actually nice to have some serious competition in those areas, we have lacked that level of competition for years
Yeah AWB needs to feel some competition for his place and it might at least bring out his best form again

Robbie Boy

Would be a great option to have and fit in nicely with our youth policy since Ole's arrival.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I remember he was useless in fantasy league last year but he did pass the eye test the few times I watched him.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Norwich are top of the Championship, can't imagine they would be too keen to sell in January.