MERGED: Rooney signs new contract!

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I think its more publicly contradicting the manager and questioning the club that people have a problem with.

I know if I behaved like Rooney has in my job my feet wouldn't touch the ground.
There were obviously communication problems. It's what happens when each side have a team of middlemen.

Spoony

The People's President
Me too.

He's acted very, very foolish, but he now has the opportunity to make it up to us.

Hopefully this is the start of a sensible Wayne. No more fecking around, no more slags, just concentrate on your life and football. O and stop smoking.

Win us back Wayne. Good luck.
Yes. Once he starts knocking them in everything will be forgotten. And rightly so.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
So we've caved into his demands then? Never thought I'd see the day when a player could play our club like this and get a bloody massive pay rise out of it? We thought John Terry was bad for asking about new signings, christ on a bike.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Congratulations

I'd like to thank all of you for participating in this transfer window exercise, analysis and your scores will be published in he General on Monday.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I guess his advisors will say they got a better deal by playing hardball, but was it really worth damaging his reputation so badly?

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Well what a turn up for the books.
He'll have some hard work convincing the majority of fans that he's United through and through though...

I suppose if Steve Gerrard could do it.....

Saliph

Don't know how I feel about that tbh.

Nice slap in the face for the bitters though, at bluemoon they seemed to think it was a done deal.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Ok guys, could be on to something big here. Dont shoot the messenger, this could be bollocks. Just saying what i've heard.

My mate called me there to say that Rooneys announced to the players 10 minutes ago in training that he's staying. His sister in law is only after receiving a text from Corry Evans who she's very close friends with.

Thats all i've heard. As i say could be bollocks! I'll be prepared to take all the abuse if it is. We'll see what materialises.
GET IN!!!! :D

Apologies now you cnuts!!

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Liverpool fans will be klling themselves laughing.

After all the shit we've given Gerrard over the years about his dramatic U-turn, ROoney goes and pulls the very same stunt.

Must be something about them fecking scousers.

prateik

so this whole scenario has really been no different than when both keane and ferdinand were fecking about with their new contracts?
it was similar till the rooney statement came out
that was cnutish

TheMancRedDevil

I may criticise him from time to time, but what the feck would this club be if it were not for Fergie.

Those cnuts owning the club would be toast if it werent for him.
Oh, come on Fred. Read what he said: "The manager AND the owners convinced me to stay".

Don't turn this into another anti-Glazer thread. They have clearly just sanctioned the biggest deal in the history of Manchester United and showed the world that United remain ambitious and a force to be reckoned with.

This is a defeat for so many of your arguments Fred it is untrue.

pauldyson1uk

to be honest I dont know what to think.
Iam glad he is staying but also well fecked off that he is saying.
This must be the biggest turnaround ever.
How can we trust him ever again , how can the other players play with him again.
Just go up from nights expecting to hear something and this is not what I was expecting.
So the question is ,IS HE INJUIRED and does he play on Sunday?

Dave89

he's a cnut, I don't particularly want to see him in a united shirt again, but I trust fergie.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
What kind of message does it give out? Throw your toys out the pram will get you a record money breaking contract?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Well we are now the laughing stock of the fecking world.

The transfer muppets can now get their cocks out because we're obviously going to spend some money now.

feck off Rooney, you are not worthy of this club anymore.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
So it was all a negotiating ploy? What a fecking cnut.

But, anyway, good news. Now start playing well again.