Mesut Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALX8725

reyalP maeT htuoY
Take Me Home, United Road. To The Place I Belong,
And you wonder why people think you're an idiot...
who thinks I'm an idiot? why are you always so combative do you always feel the need to pick a fight with everyone and anyone or something? is it that hard for you to discuss something without trying to deter the path with insults, etc.?

edit: why couldn't you just have posted something similar to SecondFig's post?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I won them all over, as you can tell by the end of the thread.;)

jesus christ, what's with you and your vs. the world mentality, do you really have nothing better to do that to dig up old threads/quotes/etc?
The amount of time it took me to find that thread was about as long as it took you to write that post, so that seems like a stupid question to ask.

Writing that post is just as much of a waste of time as searching for that thread.

Brwned

I never said I had something to do, wasn't talking about myself
Then it's a very ironic question to ask, so much so I'm struggling to understand why you even bothered to ask it.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Sandro Wagner looked pretty decent yesterday, anyone think so too?
He was garbage for 80 mins, he only did anything when we officially abandoned any effort to defend.

Ozil, on the other hand, was marvelous.

Brwned

Ozil's been a great talent for a while now, pretty much ever since he moved to Bremen.

Can't think of many players like him, in that he travels with the ball at speed so often yet has such a great eye for a pass. Very talented.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Ozil's been a great talent for a while now, pretty much ever since he moved to Bremen.

Can't think of many players like him, in that he travels with the ball at speed so often yet has such a great eye for a pass. Very talented.
First time i saw him was last night and he took my breath away. It's not like he was dancing around a bunch of mugs either: Muamba, Cattermole and Noble can all put in a tackle!

Lailiani

(Sadly not) Banned
According to Werder Bremen, Özil has refused to extend his contract, meaning that he could leave for free in 2011.

I'd say we should make a cheeky bid next year. He's only 20 years old and he's already Werder's best player. I fully expect him to become world-class in the next few years and a spell at Old Trafford will improve him further.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
According to Werder Bremen, Özil has refused to extend his contract, meaning that he could leave for free in 2011.

I'd say we should make a cheeky bid next year. He's only 20 years old and he's already Werder's best player. I fully expect him to become world-class in the next few years and a spell at Old Trafford will improve him further.
Well he did say we wanted him in January. IMO he'd be a nice fit for us.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Speaking of which,

Mesut Ozil could be set to leave Werder Bremen after negotiations over a new contract broke down.

The highly-rated 20-year-old has played more than 50 matches for Werder since joining the club from Schalke and was thought to be close to agreeing a new contract with the club.

"We will inform Werder that we're not interested in renewing terms at the moment. Mesut will not extend his contract at Bremen," Reza Fazeli, the player's agent, told Bild.

The Germany international's current deal is due to expire at the end of the 2010-11 campaign.

He has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester City in the past.
Goal.com

Lailiani

(Sadly not) Banned
Superb display today, definitely one to watch. Özil and Fletcher would be an amazing midfield pairing. The lad is still only 20 years old but he's so composed and brilliant, it's really astonishing. By the time he reaches Diego's age, he'll be certainly as good as him if not better, I reckon. I hope we'll go for him next year.

Ekeke

So he has experience of playing in a central midfield 2 does he? Thought he played on the wing and now Diego is gone, playing as an attacking midfielder in the hole.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
He'd be the perfect man to replace Giggs's role in the team when he retires imo, as an AM playing off the striker in a 4-5-1 formation or simply a winger.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Superb display today, definitely one to watch. Özil and Fletcher would be an amazing midfield pairing. The lad is still only 20 years old but he's so composed and brilliant, it's really astonishing. By the time he reaches Diego's age, he'll be certainly as good as him if not better, I reckon. I hope we'll go for him next year.
Indeed. He or Gourcuff would be perfect for us.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
If he's an established player on Germanys first team then he's going to cost a he'll of a lot more than he would have when we tried to buy him prevously. Probably end up in Spain eventually.;)

Ah well, at least United seem to be chasing the right kind of young talent.

Mainoldo

If he's an established player on Germanys first team then he's going to cost a he'll of a lot more than he would have when we tried to buy him prevously. Probably end up in Spain eventually.;)

Ah well, at least United seem to be chasing the right kind of young talent.
If you skim up the thread you'll see he's free to sign in two years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.