Michael Oliver

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
feck sake is he really reffing it?

On RAWK they even said “best chance we have is if Oliver is reffing” which says it all.

He will absolutely make a decicive feck up. It’s what he does.

Oh great. He'll be getting his hair done and his teeth whitened as we speak, got to prepare for the spotlight.

At least we'll know within the first half an hour which team he's decided to let win.

cyberman

Can't wait till he decides that he isn't afraid to make a big decision against Utd at OT

Revan

Assumptionman
I think that I really dislike him. Probably more than any ref since Atkinson was in 'Chelsea must win at all costs' mode.

arthurka

He is rubbish. Typical appointment for our big games. He is one of those who wants to one of the games biggest stars.

Minimalist

Oh great. He'll be getting his hair done and his teeth whitened as we speak, got to prepare for the spotlight.

At least we'll know within the first half an hour which team he's decided to let win.
Could swear last time I seen him he's losing his hair. Must be devastated the vain cnut.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
United fans always forget the derby when City were denied three clear penalties by Oliver.

:lol:

This reminds me of when Pool fans were convinced we should have had 2 sent off and they should have gotten 3 penalties when we drew with them at Anfield last season.

cyberman

:lol:

This reminds me of when Pool fans were convinced we should have had 2 sent off and they should have gotten 3 penalties when we drew with them at Anfield last season.
Ah I remember that. The fact they admitted none were pens but they should have got a bad call in their favor based on the law of averages :houllier:

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Expect this thead to read 100 pages after our game against Pool.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Michael Oliver is a Newcastle United fan.
Don’t the Geordies really weirdly think we are rivals because they used to be a Too 4 club and are based in the north?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Don’t the Geordies really weirdly think we are rivals because they used to be a Too 4 club and are based in the north?
I think the bloke is a shit, weak ref and that's all. If he was any good, he would have been at the World Cup. Last season United beat Chelsea with Martin Atkinson in charge, if they're good enough on Sunday they'll win.

Oliver turned 11 the year Manchester United won the title at Newcastle's expense, i don't think he's that bitter about it to be frank.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
He is rubbish. Typical appointment for our big games. He is one of those who wants to one of the games biggest stars.
This - he's just like the Italian referees who want any game remembered because of them and not for the football played!

RedDevil@84

Micheal Oliver, the wannabe Clattenburg of PL. Loves to make it all about him. Loves to take big wrong decisions to show who is the boss.

As someone on caf or somewhere else said years back, he acts like a kid who was bullied and now that he has grown into a position of power, uses his authority to punish the teams that were bullying others when he was a kid

Edit: But if I remember correctly, he had an ok-ish last game with us. Don't remember which game, but he didn't make any notable decisions

arthurka

NinjaFletch

He's an absolutely abysmal referee whose only guarantee is that he's going to be a cnut.

What surprises me is that he seems to have managed to pull the wool over people's eyes.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Should be grounds to sue this cretin. He’s corrupt.

Red Stone

Honestly, if heaven exists it would just be an eternity of forcefully hitting Oliver in the face without ever getting sore knuckles.

SirAF

Ageist
He’s really not a good referee, his ugly face doesn’t exactly ease the frustration either!