Michael Oliver

SAFMUTD

How did he didn't gave that handball a penalty I would never know. Its board line corruption

acnumber9

This guy will absolutely love being able to book anybody with the temerity to question him.

arthurka

Bissouma took the ball away and walked briskly while giving the ref one. Why didn't he get booked? Not a yellow for the foul on Fernandez and no penalty. This got real fast.

Revan

Assumptionman
Him and Marriner must have an agenda against United. It is unexplainable how anti-United they are.

Saying that, the blame is in the VAR referee for the penalty.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Him and Marriner must have an agenda against United. It is unexplainable how anti-United they are.

Saying that, the blame is in the VAR referee for the penalty.
Oliver is a Newcastle fan who will have started watching football in the early/mid 90s. Of course he fecking hates us.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Probably the worst ref in the league. Never seems to handle a game properly

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Probably the worst ref in the league. Never seems to handle a game properly
He is shite and so detestable too, I don’t think any team likes seeing him.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is shite and so detestable too, I don’t think any team likes seeing him.
He genuinely makes me miss Mike Dean - That's how horrendous he is

At least with Dean his massive ego allowed him to handle the players, whether he was right or wrong. With Oliver it's just consistently a mess.

He's always been one who thinks people are there to watch him. Wonder what the odds are on him getting dropped next match :rolleyes:

noodlehair

"It's like..."
What was the issue today?

Only slightly dodgy call was the non handball, but that was a VAR call and they've been changing their mind every week on that for 2 years, so it's never a surprise either way.

I though it would have been harsh anyway. Its only that they sometimes give ridiculous ones that made me think they might.

OldSchoolManc

If Oliver isn’t directly cheating for City, there’s at least a massive conflict of interest with his ‘employment’ in the Arab leagues

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
Why do they let him ref big games? He's always got a feck up in him. He's always been scared of Pep ever since he gave him that sarcastic handshake in 2019.

Oranges038

Don't see how he's allowed to go to the UAE for games and referee Man City games.