Michael Oliver

James_42

He doesn't help himself pretending he has a serious injury after any kind of contact.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Where did he get 5 mins from?!
Endless subs, dust up after the goal for a minute with Fernandes hanging onto the ball, Varane down with cramp a few times.

Had a very good game tonight.

cyberman

The Bruno ball hog saga was weird. It’s literally our ball, how are the Liverpool players not getting reprimanded? Imagine doing that to a keeper before taking a goal kick.
I’ve never understood how the opposition have a right to snatch the ball like that

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Beating the scouse is one thing, but beating them with Michael Oliverpool as their 12th man is even better.

He's so bent they genuinely celebrate him being appointed to their games over on RAWK.

Sylar

The Bruno ball hog saga was weird. It’s literally our ball, how are the Liverpool players not getting reprimanded? Imagine doing that to a keeper before taking a goal kick.
I’ve never understood how the opposition have a right to snatch the ball like that
Agreed, it's always been weird that the team kicking off has had players booked for taking the ball and stopping the goal scoring team from grabbing the ball

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Probably because otherwise teams will just try to wander the ball to the half way line and spend 2mins doing it to take all momentum away like Bruno tried.

Red_toad

Probably because otherwise teams will just try to wander the ball to the half way line and spend 2mins doing it to take all momentum away like Bruno tried.
It was United’s ball and the watch would have been stopped, plus there’s no momentum regardless as the game stops and restarts, it’s not like a free kick where someone can gain advantage from playing it early.

Last edited:

cyberman

They can wander without the ball? It’s Bruno who kicks off anyway!
I’m talking more of a lawful right. That may be the case but what right does a Liverpool player have to snatch a ball off a player who’s ball it is? I don’t see them snatching balls off keepers who slow down for goal kicks etc

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's just something opposition players do when they're losing and the clock is running down, grab the ball as quickly as possible and ran manically back to centre circle so the game can kick off more quickly given opposition all in their own half....of course it dosen't work out like that.

I assume a Man. United player quickly grabbed the ball from net in 99 CL final when it went to 1-1.

Fernandes was certainly risking a second yellow as I've seen a few keepers booked when they've grabbed the ball after a penalty has been scored and losing team have tried to kick off quickly.

OldSchoolManc

He should never have been allowed a United game again after Hart stuck the nut on him and he did nothing

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I mean obviously we have a bunch of mentally weak cnuts but a yellow card for a standard foul 3 minutes into the game of course it made said mentally weak cnuts scared stiff anytime City were on the ball