Michael Oliver

Heinzesight

Does that but not even a yellow or a talking to for their player who clearly dives to con the ref into giving a penalty.

He didn’t have a good game, it just wasn’t as bad as usual until he made it all about him, the anti-United cnut.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He's such a small man. You just know when he was a copper he was one of those knobhead ones who would say "Don't TALK to me like that".
I'm not surprised he was a copper. He's clearly a weak and cowardly man, and the uniforms and the authority that comes with them is obviously something he would never get otherwise.

Fitchett

Scousers conceded 13 fouls, penalised with 2 yellow cards.
United conceded 8 fouls, penalised with 4 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Explanation required from the Geordie crook.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don't think he should've ever been allowed to ref one of our games again after he sent off Dì Maria that one time for just touching him. Nothing I've seen since has changed my mind.

acnumber9

So did Dalot, technically. He dissented the (incorrect) decision with the throw-in. Then he dissented the caution that he received.

Absolutely ridiculous decision, but it’s not actually different from the Martinelli sending off in that sense.

Thin-skinned nonsense.
Did he though? What did he say?

Red & White

not many headlines from the 90 minutes so had to make it about him. Never see two yellows for two arm throws like that. Another making an example of United players. You won’t see that again for a while. Joke of a decision and he’ll know it.

NK86

Not one discussion on that red card. Had it been for Pool, that would have been the main discussion.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Not one discussion on that red card. Had it been for Pool, that would have been the main discussion.
And this is why it'll keep happening. It's also why when we get a decision out way in future it'll be highlighted in every newspaper for days, with every reader thinking "See? United always get everything"

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I would make him right because actually , no problem with sending players off for dissent.

But yeah, it's just the usual thing of picking and choosing what rules apply and to which team...but it happens every single week multiple times now, and until it is called out for what it is every single time (officials deliberately not doing their jobs properly) it will keep on happening.

The last few years is the worst I can remember the officiating being in the Pl and it is because they are just freely allowed to apply or not apply the rules whenever we they want. Or reinvent how rules are interpreted to fit whatever agenda they have for that particular game.

It will carry on until enough managers start questioning it that the media start to do the same

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
Did he though? What did he say?
Let me be very clear here, I don’t think Dalot even approached being deserving of a red. I’m just saying that if you decided to be a snivelling rat of human being, you could separate out the two “offences”.

RedCurry

He’s the worst referee I can think of in any level of senior football ever. It looks very poor on PL having one of their most senior referees be so poor.

acnumber9

Let me be very clear here, I don’t think Dalot even approached being deserving of a red. I’m just saying that if you decided to be a snivelling rat of human being, you could separate out the two “offences”.
Fair enough.

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan
I actually believe players should get second yellows for continued descent, buuuut it’s the double standards within the same match let alone the same competition that boils my piss! Nunez was very clearly offending after his yellow card for descent, yet nothing.

kaku06

Utter thunder cnut of a referee. Something should be done about this bellend getting our matches. Raccoon faced twat can’t even hide his hatred for us. Absolute waste of a sperm. The incompetent snide cnut probably first murdered all the sperms in the bag itself just to make sure he’s born and screws us rather than competent enough to swim all the way in the first place.

mk7

The chad of referees. Now beginning to shove a sizeable beer gut around and slowly becoming Jonathan Moss MKII.

The White Pele

Absolute horseshit decision. I doubt Dalot even said anything that bad it was more a case of gesticulation. On the back of an incorrect call from the officials.

The Purley King

It’s at the point the police should be looking at his bank accounts and whether he has mysteriously acquired beach front property in the Middle East.
Genuinely no other explanation for it.
If ETH bottles this one and doesn’t go nuclear I’ll be so disappointed

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Had forgotten about this one

The fact he'd been out in the UAE reffing a game I'm sure had no baring on it all :wenger::wenger:
He's obviously a shit referee but how would a Dalot sending off benefit City? If anything City would surely want us taking points off their title rivals.

ManUnitedCanuck

At least three yellow cards were given because they can’t make the right calls on the pitch:

Hannibal fouled before Shaw has to get his booking…no call on initial foul
Hannibal fouled before he has to hold Enzo who takes his legs out to win the ball…no call on Enzo
Dalot wins throw in and they get given the ball…then he decides to give two yellows in a row (although Nunez did the same in first half)
Also the Rashford yellow is him winning the ball…linesman couldn’t wait to flag on that side for this and the Hannibal yellow

Golden Nugget

It’s at the point the police should be looking at his bank accounts and whether he has mysteriously acquired beach front property in the Middle East.
Genuinely no other explanation for it.
If ETH bottles this one and doesn’t go nuclear I’ll be so disappointed
It didn’t really change the game. I really think it’ll be worth looking into his friends and families if they have put a big bet on a red card this match though. It was such a bizarre decision

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Actually don’t think he’s a bad ref from a technical perspective but he clearly hates United

cyberman

Wise from Ten Hag, the FA would make an example out of us after Aretea somehow got away with it last week