Michael Owen is such a cringeworthy scrote, isn't he?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He came second in his debut horse race, after having led at one stage.

Fair play Mickey, now work on your punditry/co-commentary and there may just be hope for you yet.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm not sure what the issue is, literally every manager will say that. It would be silly to not target an injured player when they have no subs. He isn't suggesting to break his leg.

AndyJ1985

I'm not sure what the issue is, literally every manager will say that. It would be silly to not target an injured player when they have no subs. He isn't suggesting to break his leg.
It's football, not boxing. It's a really shitty thing to do and I doubt "literally every manager" would resort to such underhanded tactics

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
There isn't any issue as long as you're not completely naive on how professional sports are played at the highest level.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It's football, not boxing. It's a really shitty thing to do and I doubt "literally every manager" would resort to such underhanded tactics
There's arguably more underhand tactics in football than in boxing. It is a shitty thing to do but it is part of the game basically. I'd be amazed if any top level manager at HT today would not have told their players to target Rashford.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
He’s looking a bit chubby and what’s he done to his hair?!

Baxter

Blew Atlético away :lol:

Launching a cross into the box anytime they got near is not impressive.

hubbuh

Wish he got checked a bit more. Spouting nonsense and getting paid for it! Dim twat! Ya lost!

binary bot
It's always like he's trying to win back Liverpool supporters by acting like a diehard

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
“Those Athletico players will be sat in that dressing room saying, Wow, what a great team we’ve knocked out”

No they won’t Michael, you absolute weapon

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's always like he's trying to win back Liverpool supporters by acting like a diehard
Exactly, had no fecking problem joining their bitter rivals when it suited him. Twat.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
:lol: It's Alan Partridge-esque that one. You can just imagine Partridge coming out with it all cringey.
I turned the tele off at that. Any more of that shit, I though, and they’ll be sick oozing out of my ears

Art Vandelay

I turned the tele off at that. Any more of that shit, I though, and they’ll be sick oozing out of my ears
But his angry face like someone has taken the last donut just as he was eyeing it up makes it all worth it. The silly scrote. I hope that keeper he took the piss out of on Michael Owen Soccer Skills is enjoying a laugh at the tubby fecker tonight.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
You should have your own football podcast, Niall. Really drill down on what's important in the game.
:lol: my brain filters out his words so there’s nothing else to notice when he’s on screen.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I somewhat agree with him, conceding 2 goals wasn't in the plan. However, Simeone excels at man management whereas Mourinho doesn't. That's why Simeone has become better at playing defensive football but still get results most of the time.

With that said, Klopp knew what was going to happen and Atletico managed to draw Liverpool into constant attacks which could be countered.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Owen :lol:

Atletico's manager and players have consistently come up against Barca and Madrid (not to mention Bayern) over the last decade....yet they will all be sat there, in awe, thinking about how magnificent this Pool team is. Sure Owen.

As excellent as this Pool team is, they still have some way to go to match, or be thought of, as some of those teams of the last decade.